Some hobbies that I didn't mention

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, I do ignore something even though I know its a wrong move I do feel they will later realized do I keep shut.
I know what you mean but sometimes silence is the best answer to that particular person who didn't understand what's your POV because I do that if I need to.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And whenever I'm like that my first excuse is mood swings 😁
Same here 😅😅😅
Sometimes I feel mix emotions and sometimes I will vent it out or I almost hurt the emotion of Nick good thing he is still understand me and he will distract me to other things that I like to talk about.😅😅
I feel guilty for him sometimes though.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's kinda nice. I wish I have a bike because I like to travel alone since I'm very introvert person.😅
Except to the one I truly trust like my cousins, some of my trustee friends a handful one and my boyfriend.
I am such an introvert too. Seems there are a lot of introverts here. Mine even boils down to not having a lot of friends.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am such an introvert too. Seems there are a lot of introverts here. Mine even boils down to not having a lot of friends.
Yes I've noticed some of the people are introverts too. It just more peaceful being introvert because that's my goal to live a simple and peaceful life.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I've noticed some of the people are introverts too. It just more peaceful being introvert because that's my goal to live a simple and peaceful life.
Honestly it is. Being an introvert protects you from al the heartaches and headaches that are always looming around

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly it is. Being an introvert protects you from al the heartaches and headaches that are always looming around
Yup very much true. I honestly listen to the person who listen to me without judging me. That's the time I can be talkative a little bit since I'm very silent person.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup very much true. I honestly listen to the person who listen to me without judging me. That's the time I can be talkative a little bit since I'm very silent person.
Well, it takes more for me to open up. Someone can bebopen and jolly but I won't be reciprocating the energy right away, so some people tend to shy away thinking I don't like them which would be the case at all.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it takes more for me to open up. Someone can bebopen and jolly but I won't be reciprocating the energy right away, so some people tend to shy away thinking I don't like them which would be the case at all.
Same here. I have to observe first in a silent way if I can trust that person or not.
Post automatically merged:

This the one that I made you curious. Anyways enjoy reading dear @Middlepoet20

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here 😅😅😅
Sometimes I feel mix emotions and sometimes I will vent it out or I almost hurt the emotion of Nick good thing he is still understand me and he will distract me to other things that I like to talk about.😅😅
I feel guilty for him sometimes though.
Its normal to lash out at times after all introverts are also humans,have feeling even though they ensure its well bottled. My family understands me better especially my mum😁

Back