Stacker.news

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Stacker.news is a website very similar to Reddit but it only talks about Bitcoin generally, the website is for true Bitcoin enthusiasts and who have extensive knowledge about it, it doesn't matter if you don't have much, you can enter and learn too and comment what you have knowledge, the question here is that you get some satoshis for the answers and threads you make, that is, as long as they are of quality, I have already won a few satoshis, I recommend you try it if you like Bitcoin, you know about it and especially if you want to learn more about it
I give you my referral link;

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This might be an interesting platform, as you said, has been compared to reddit. I'll make sure I check it out, and see for myself, if the platform is worth the while.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.428
I have checked the platform and it seems very enlightening on the matters to deal with the crypto currency. I however would check on it later on when I have some time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
This might be an interesting platform, as you said, has been compared to reddit. I'll make sure I check it out, and see for myself, if the platform is worth the while.
I have checked the platform and it seems very enlightening on the matters to deal with the crypto currency. I however would check on it later on when I have some time.
I advise you to use it, there is a lot of valuable information, you can learn about more technical issues and the latest news, and along with that, earn a few satoshis, which is not bad at all.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Stacker.news is a website very similar to Reddit but it only talks about Bitcoin generally, the website is for true Bitcoin enthusiasts and who have extensive knowledge about it, it doesn't matter if you don't have much, you can enter and learn too and comment what you have knowledge, the question here is that you get some satoshis for the answers and threads you make, that is, as long as they are of quality, I have already won a few satoshis, I recommend you try it if you like Bitcoin, you know about it and especially if you want to learn more about it
I give you my referral link;
Thanks for sharing, actually this site is very interesting for me, to add information and exchange ideas about bitcoin, unfortunately you didn't mention how many rewards you get for threads and comments.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Thanks for sharing, actually this site is very interesting for me, to add information and exchange ideas about bitcoin, unfortunately you didn't mention how many rewards you get for threads and comments.
I think it's more or less random, it also depends on the contribution of your post/thread, the most I've earned is 30 sats for a comment, but I'm new, I think I've seen people open threads and earn thousands of sats.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I think it's more or less random, it also depends on the contribution of your post/thread, the most I've earned is 30 sats for a comment, but I'm new, I think I've seen people open threads and earn thousands of sats.
Thanks for your information, I love crypto so much that I will join soon under you, I hope to contribute to liven up the forum. 30 satoshis is about $0.0080 at the current Bitcoin price.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Thanks for your information, I love crypto so much that I will join soon under you, I hope to contribute to liven up the forum. 30 satoshis is about $0.0080 at the current Bitcoin price.
Do not worry friend, I just confirmed that you can earn much more satoshis, but you must open threads and that they are contributory, I have seen amounts of more than 3000 satoshis in a thread.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.428
I advise you to use it, there is a lot of valuable information, you can learn about more technical issues and the latest news, and along with that, earn a few satoshis, which is not bad at all.
I would soon request you the referral link so that I could join in the site. It takes time for the satoshis to build up and eventually make a significant amount of satoshi.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I would soon request you the referral link so that I could join in the site. It takes time for the satoshis to build up and eventually make a significant amount of satoshi.
it is best to join every day and leave a few contributory comments and gradually accumulate, as the payment is made through lightning network is instant and can withdraw from very low amounts of satoshis, on the other hand has my link up fixed in the first comment of the thread but I will send you one via PM

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I've joined and created a thread and comment but there are no results/rewards on my profile yet, I don't know where to make a paid thread and comment. will you explain me

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I've joined and created a thread and comment but there are no results/rewards on my profile yet, I don't know where to make a paid thread and comment. will you explain me
The reward is not at the moment as it can be in RIF, it is after a few hours and the system calculates your earnings according to your contribution, to create a new thread you must give the "Post" tab

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I will check out this website but how do we get paid from it
you receive payment via lightning network, I put a few comments above, there are many exchanges like Kraken, Binance and more that already use lightning, and wallets like Muun wallet or Wallet of Satoshi.
This sounds interesting, and I may participate. I am not well-versed in Bitcoin, but I am eager to learn more about it. I have only recently started to receive cryptocurrency payments.
Nothing happens you can always learn and talk about the things you know, leave your opinion or even ask is never frowned upon and is accepted.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
Thank you for the information. Sounds like an interesting site. I do not know much about crypto. I think I may learn more about this subject through this site. Will check it out.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Never heard of this site. I like the sites that pay in crypto for posting content. However, I might not join this site because these days I am trying to limit my activities on paid to post sites

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is especially very good to learn since it is full of information, and information sometimes that is difficult to find by other means, besides that they are all breaking news usually.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Sounds really nice though, but i would not be able to use the site since their major focus is about Bitcoin. I have little to no knowledge about Bitcoin or crypto currency in general.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Sounds really nice though, but i would not be able to use the site since their major focus is about Bitcoin. I have little to no knowledge about Bitcoin or crypto currency in general.
But the thing is, as I mention in my other comments is that you can learn quite a bit there and you can ask questions and earn some satoshis as you learn until you've learned and can have better conversations.

Back