Start saving for your retirement as early as possible

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I actually didn't followed it and I regret this because as per many we should start saving for our retirement as soon as we can and actually we should start the day we earn our first salary but I am yet to start about it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I actually didn't followed it and I regret this because as per many we should start saving for our retirement as soon as we can and actually we should start the day we earn our first salary but I am yet to start about it.
Saving for retirement day is very important but a lot of people don't think about that. It won't be nice to go hungry during retirement

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I did make a mistake by starting late but I am now planning to start it as soon as possible so that I can have a secured future

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a teaching for everyone that we should start early and if we can start as early as when we get our first salary so this way we get more time to have a good retirement planning and we can save a decent amount for our retirement.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It's a teaching for everyone that we should start early and if we can start as early as when we get our first salary so this way we get more time to have a good retirement planning and we can save a decent amount for our retirement.
One thing I will advise people to do is to keep saving. We don't know what emergency we will have in the future. We just have to save

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is very good to save for your retirement. It is not a must to save so much money but you can save little by little

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.440
Retirement age is too far for me to reach. I do agree that we need to save when it comes in the future. But, I still wanted to be productive.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
In my country employees are deducted from their salaries to serve as their savings for retirement. Those who do not work but having a business they can pay voluntarily to the SSS or SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wow, I like the minds in this thread and since we are earning a little something then we can be sure to have the potential to walk to financial freedom. But one thing for sure is to first start. We need to take action and start from somewhere. Then set goals with deadlines. This will help place indicators at critical control points so that measures to counteract these problems or challenges that may seem to deter progress can be applied.

I have an ambitious vision for 2023, which is the basic foundation for my five-year financial investment plan. I have been planning and taking action since January and I am going to be done by march. Itt will be all about immediate, medium and long-term financial cash flow from the investments I have been making. I am looking forward to seeing what five years from now will do for us. MINE IS TO HAVE $,1000,000(a million dollars) by 2028 in my savings.

This is why we need not joke with entrepreneurship because nitb is not childs play but rather be intentional about it and be aggressive like an eagle and lion. Rise above any challenge and double and triple effort if you want to walk to financial freedom.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many benefits starting saving for retirement as early as possible. The more you invest and the earlier you start means your retirement savings will have more time and potential to grow. In addition, by investing early and staying invested, you can take advantage of compound earnings.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
Yes this is a great thing to do. Most persons usually feel they can only start saving once they have reached a certain level, but the truth of the matter is it is better to start at an early age.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe the day a person starts working, he or she should start saving for retirement. It is easy to procastinate but the years would be rolling by very quciou.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is very good to save for your retirement. It is not a must to save so much money but you can save little by little
I work with an insurance company that helps me to save my retirement money from my job without having to pay the money by myself as they already have an arrangement with my bank to take a certain percentage of my money to save it as my retirement money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
For real?
I was seeking a job in an insurance company sometime ago but I did not get the job
I work with an insurance company that helps me to save my retirement money from my job without having to pay the money by myself as they already have an arrangement with my bank to take a certain percentage of my money to save it as my retirement money.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.920
As soon as you start making money, you should also start saving. When you save, you need to save for a lot of things including retirement

Back