Starting a Blog in 2023

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
This is something I hope to achieve. Many people say that blogging is dead, but is it really so? There are still tons of blogs about everything online, and businesses still pay for ads to search engines.

I want to focus on niche blogging and something called zero competition keywords. What advice do you have for a new blogger to ensure success?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it's difficult to attract people in 2023 and it's true. there are too many entertainments these days and it's difficult to attract people just with a simple website but i think you could get success with special content and new ideas. also you need a youtube channel for you blog because people spend too much time in youtube. creating good blog it's not impossible but need hard work and passion. i wish you good luck my friend

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.715
There are so many challenges to the blogging business. You can do all that what it required for a blog to monetize but still not work for you. I think blogging is not for everyone. However one must try their luck through starting to do it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
If you actually want to succeed in blogging, consistency is key. Blogging is a great way to make money but it takes time and you have a lot to do to achieve your set goals.

Uncrowned Guard

Complete Stranger
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Content is king and the more you delay, the fewer content people can be finding of yours right now. But yes, consistency and quality content is key as the market is densely packed and oversaturated like most of the internet. But the overhead of blogs can't be any lower and there is really no reason to NOT give it a go.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
There is no point in being 1 of 1. In other words, you can use keywords that very few people are targeting but what is the point even if you rank number one when people do not use those keywords for searching online?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
This is something I hope to achieve. Many people say that blogging is dead, but is it really so? There are still tons of blogs about everything online, and businesses still pay for ads to search engines.

I want to focus on niche blogging and something called zero competition keywords. What advice do you have for a new blogger to ensure success?
That is a lie. Blogging is not dead and it is even one of the businesses that you can make so much money from

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Blogging is not dead. What happened is that it's oversaturated now so it might be difficult for you to rank higher. Just forget about ranking and do the right thing. I'll advise you to create and grow a traffic source before starting your blog.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Blogging is not dead. What happened is that it's oversaturated now so it might be difficult for you to rank higher. Just forget about ranking and do the right thing. I'll advise you to create and grow a traffic source before starting your blog.
Exactly
Blogging can never be dead. It is a business that will last forever and it will be good for some people to take that opportunity now.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogging is not dead and it is still alive. To start a blog, we must choose a good nichie that we know we are interested in it and post good content. Once we have good content, there will be traffic on the blog and money will enter by showing ads.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly
Blogging can never be dead. It is a business that will last forever and it will be good for some people to take that opportunity now.
Yes I believe as long as the internet still exists, content sites like blogs and forums will still be active. Whenever contents is involved, blogs are preferred to YouTube and likes.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have not yet started a blog in 2023 but I do have ideas for blogs I would like to be able to start, it's just finding the time at the moment as I would hate to start it and then it is a left project.

If you are a beginner starting out with blogs I would definitely suggest having a small domain name and one that focuses on the niche of your forum and I would also only focus on one niche with a blog and not numerous.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
it's difficult to attract people in 2023 and it's true. there are too many entertainments these days and it's difficult to attract people just with a simple website but i think you could get success with special content and new ideas. also you need a youtube channel for you blog because people spend too much time in youtube. creating good blog it's not impossible but need hard work and passion. i wish you good luck my friend
I also spend a lot of time on YouTube and considered using YouTube. I am an introvert and it would not be easy though. It would also mean trying to do many things without being good at the main task.

Back