Starting a Catering business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
This is in trend now because it's not tough to start it. You need to hire a good cook and mostly they have a team and even if they don't, you can hire people to assist the cook and they'll manage and you can book orders and deliver as per the commitment and food is most important in every function so most people don't mind paying extra to these services so it's a great business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
This is a very good business, however, it should be made sure, the foods are fresh. In the city where I live, a catering business was sanctioned for closure for many were victims of food poisoning. The caterer cooked the food in the evening then the party was in the next evening, so many landed in the hospital.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
During the peak season of the pandemic, food business became popular than buying tangible things. It means it is a good business before, during, and after pandemic.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
A friend of mine has a catering business. She is a very good cook. She hires two assistants to help her. She gets orders from families or companies to provide catering service for special events or during holiday seasons.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For the past two days, we are having a programme in my church and the people need to be refreshed. And one caterer is handling the cooking for the two days. It is a good skill to have. It is also very sensitive to practice.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.033
Starting a catering business is a good idea, provided you must have sufficient knowledge about it, food items always gives good result so one can get much more money through this business but he must be aware of all aspect if this business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
Catering business these days is one of the most lucrative business to go into if done properly, especially now where there are lots of events and parties that requires their services.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Starting a catering business is a fantastic idea because it is very profitable. However, you must provide excellent customer service and good-quality food. This job is really demanding and tiring but it is worth it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is in trend now because it's not tough to start it. You need to hire a good cook and mostly they have a team and even if they don't, you can hire people to assist the cook and they'll manage and you can book orders and deliver as per the commitment and food is most important in every function so most people don't mind paying extra to these services so it's a great business.
This is actually a very popular business for most young girls that I know today and most of them make use of social media like Facebook and Instagram to market their business to the general public.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
I have nowadays realised that any business concerning food and catering at large that it is guaranteed profit business. Especially in these days whereby the prices of everything has hiked up, most people prefer eating in eateries to save the expenses of cooking at home.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Starting a catering business is something that many people can do if they have cooking skills. It's something that you can start out as a small business and then slowly grow as your business grows. If you are able to prepare food in a hygienic manner then you will be able to start this as a business if you wanted to take that route. I know many places where I live who have gone into a business like this and been on their own preparing and selling the food and they hired more people as their business grew which was a smart business move.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
Since most you like to plan there events and you know everyone likes to have different dishes during these events so it needs good planning and arrangement which caterers can do with their expertise so it's a popular business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is truly tye trend and it is not difficult to start as you have said. Also, it is a very good businesss if the person is diligent with his or her work.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Starting this business maybe the best but you need to know that it's capital intensive so you need to plan very well before you go into this face of business am talking from experience

Back