Starting a Fashion store?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Fashion business is lucrative but I doubt if it will be profitable now because a lot of people are struggling to survive. The world economy is shrinking and passing through a horrible time.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think fashion is a good business, literally you will never run out of style, because fashion evolves continuously and many people are into it whether young or old.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I too have the same doubt. After three years of going through the covid pandemic, the Russia-Ukraine war and an unprecedented economic crisis, these would be choices I would never consider.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I completely agree. People always want to look and feel their best, and having access to fashionable clothing, shoes, and jewelry can help them achieve that. Sounds like a smart business opportunity to me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.788
One can start a fashion store if it is his or her fashion and if he or she has the right capital and location. A budget for this business is needed.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fashion shops, at least here in Italy, today remain only famous brands where only rich people can buy there, or groups of affiliates who work in a franchising, so they can open many branches much more in the large urban cities.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.084
Raw Dex
$0.756
In my location, there are already many stores selling fashionable clothes. Competition is fierce. Market positioning is important. The business owner has to determine if s(he) wants to sell cheaper clothes or high end fashions. I noted that some stores sell only clothes imported from Japan or Korea. They are making good money because women here like Japanese or Korean fashion.
It is a very good business irrespective of the fact that it is becoming saturated, you can still make money if you understand how to market it.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perhaps online clothing stores are very popular today and probably sell more than those outside. This e-commerce system (not only for clothing) has experienced strong growth especially due to the serious covid-19 pandemic.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.084
Raw Dex
$0.756
Perhaps online clothing stores are very popular today and probably sell more than those outside. This e-commerce system (not only for clothing) has experienced strong growth especially due to the serious covid-19 pandemic.
Starting of the fashion store is a very good business and because people are very keen to engaging in fashion business right now.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting of the fashion store is a very good business and because people are very keen to engaging in fashion business right now.
I'm sorry, for people in question do you mean the customers, i.e. those who will be willing to buy clothes? I was asking this, because here in Italy after the pandemic and the rise of inflation, in the last two years, it would seem that consumers aim to concentrate their spending more on essential items.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
These days everyone likes to look good, wear fashionable clothes, trendy shoes and footwear and Jewelry. So I feel it's a good business.

What do you think?
The only problem with this kind of business is that there is so much competition that when you failed to promote your business very well it is going to be very difficult for you to make reasonable sales everyday.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I suppose that in order to have a better chance of selling clothing products, it is necessary to try to satisfy what customers have the most interest in this period.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Like you said, who doesn't want to look good? Starting a fashion business is lucrative, especially in urban places where they actually know the value.
Starting a fashion store is very lucrative but it is getting more popular these days that you can find anyone who owns a fashion store easily

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
These days everyone likes to look good, wear fashionable clothes, trendy shoes and footwear and Jewelry. So I feel it's a good business.

What do you think?
The only problem with this line of business is that it is already saturated in most places which makes it very difficult for you to have a lot of customers on daily basis.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
The only problem with this line of business is that it is already saturated in most places which makes it very difficult for you to have a lot of customers on daily basis.
This is a problem but I guess they do sell and deliver online too and sell different variety of products and able to make decent

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a problem but I guess they do sell and deliver online too and sell different variety of products and able to make decent
Dearest friend, I think that this type of business would be very difficult to start in our countries like Italy and Spain where the big megastores have taken over everything, destroying the business of the small sellers.

Back