Starting a garden shop

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Plants and flowers are attractive and a good decor for our homes, keeping them alive and fresh is one thing that makes it more attractive. A friend of mine has always loved flowers and now she's planning on opening a garden shop but doesn't have any idea on what to start with or how to go about it.
Do you have any idea or experience on how we can start a garden shop?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Starting up a shop on plants or a garden is actually a lucrative business in the right location. There are people who value this line business a lot and does into it are making money from it.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is definitely good business but your location matters a lot he should get a location where there are mostly young people that can help the business have more sales swiftly indeed .

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is indeed right place can attract the right audience if your location is suitable your business can grow in no time and can give solid competition to other companies indeed actually .

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country there are a lots of garden shops more than ever and that is because the government is promoting a green legacy, and there are a lots of garden shops, and i think the only thing you need to run garden shop is a place for planting and a shop to sell them and some fertilizers.

Back