Starting A Juice Parlor?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel it's a great business to start a juice parlor and it'll be poplar in most countries and these days most people prefer juice over other drinks.
This is definitely a good idea, especially in hot and humid countries. People will be attracted to drinking various juices to refresh themselves, especially during the hot afternoon. However, you will have to keep in mind the standard and quality of the juices to appeal to your customers and create a good business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
This is something that can actually move well as a business. I haven't seen much of it, so there's a chance it's going sell.
Yes it's a good business, one can even act as a supplier to hospitals and the likes especially if they are freshly made. Its a good business and does not really require a specific period before it sells.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I'm just amused of the word parlor but yes that's right that could be application to a juice selling exclusively.

Well, I also find this word quite strange in the sense that it is also used for ice cream parlours. The fact of the matter remains that sometimes words are used in a much broader and different sense.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Well, I also find this word quite strange in the sense that it is also used for ice cream parlours. The fact of the matter remains that sometimes words are used in a much broader and different sense.
Exactly, and this day, I am not amused of the fact that again, I posted more than 30 to find out if my post is credited, but to no avail. There is no credit. I do not know what is going on. There might be a bug.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
Yes it's a good business, one can even act as a supplier to hospitals and the likes especially if they are freshly made. Its a good business and does not really require a specific period before it sells.
If you could create a very good supply network for the business, you are definitely going to make decent money from it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
It's a good business because you don't need to spend a big capital for it and it works in all seasons and you can gradually expand your business after some time

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.014
Raw Dex
$0.021
It's a good business because you don't need to spend a big capital for it and it works in all seasons and you can gradually expand your business after some time
It is very interesting to start up a business that does not require huge capital because it's a business that many can venture into and make a decent amount of money for themselves.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
It is very interesting to start up a business that does not require huge capital because it's a business that many can venture into and make a decent amount of money for themselves.

Starting any kind of business with a limited amounts of funds could be an incredibly hard thing to do. This is why it is very important to understand the importance of capital. Many businesses get closed due to this major issue.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
Its a very good business and if you can work properly at least for a period of 2 years then you will be able to make decent profit from this business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
I haven;t started this business but have seen many doing that and they are able to make decent profits from it and you need to work hard for sometime and will have more customers

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I have no desire to start a business like this one, but I am a customer to these businesses and base don my observation I think this is a profitable business if you are centrally located.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
I have plans to have it someday because its a good business and if you can find a decent location like around hospital or college then it will be the best

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is a business that can be started in a very small scale and drive it to maximum profitability. With just a blender, you can get started. What matters most is knowledge on recipes.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Where I live they call it a juice bar. they don't sell alcohol beverages just cold drinks and different varieties
That's really nice, this would be a good place for parents to carry and spend time with their kids. And it would also a good place to meetup with someone who does not drink alcohol. Having it in a location close to schools as well would be nice.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
Its a good business as these days people are moving towards a healthy life style and like to have juice almost daily and most doctors recommend us to have juice daily

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I feel it's a great business to start a juice parlor and it'll be poplar in most countries and these days most people prefer juice over other drinks.

A lot of people here in my country will only be interested in taking their juice at home but if it's starting a beer parlor, I'm sure you are going to have a very good business here.

Back