Starting an Online Educational Institute

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey there everyone, today let's discuss the feasibility of starting an online business in the form of an online academy or online institute where students can pay money to learn various skills or to even polish what they learn in school or university - in all of your opinions, is this a lucrative business model?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
In my opinion, it is best to target Asian countries, such as China, Vietnam, Thailand, and the others. Even if you are not going to conduct a feasibility study, it is obvious that this kind of business will be profitable.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
In my opinion, it is best to target Asian countries, such as China, Vietnam, Thailand, and the others. Even if you are not going to conduct a feasibility study, it is obvious that this kind of business will be profitable.
If you're targeting those countries, it means you want to teach English but if it is any other subjects like mathematics, I don't think it will be viable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Yes it is lucrative, the most important thing is that you have value to give to the students. These days people are willing to pay anything as long as they get value and it also solves their problems.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
If you're targeting those countries, it means you want to teach English but if it is any other subjects like mathematics, I don't think it will be viable.
I do think that it is more feasible to teach the English language as compared to Mathematics. In my country, there are a lot of English academies who cater the needs of the Asian students who want to learn the language, especially Korean students. If wanting to teach other subjects, I am sure it can be added.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
it sounds good and not a bad idea but you should try to start for some subjects thst are really needed by students
The parents will appreciate and they will be willing to buy the course for their children. I think English language will be better because it is a general language

Back