Starting up a school

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First, those teachers must present a classroom demonstration before hiring them. There should be young kids' participation and parents too, to evaluate the performance of the teacher as good enough to teach young kids.
This is also something that should be taken important by schools to always ensure the teachers presents a classroom demonstration before employing them, some schools just employ based on educational qualification.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.540
This is also something that should be taken important by schools to always ensure the teachers presents a classroom demonstration before employing them, some schools just employ based on educational qualification.
You have problem in this. You are not allowed let somebody in classroom and teach kids if you didn't hire him.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have problem in this. You are not allowed let somebody in classroom and teach kids if you didn't hire him.
I that so then how does the school management get to know if the teacher's potentials worth investing on or how would they know if he kids will adapt with the new teacher?. Although here, in my country we do that a lot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
You are right it's all a gradual process and by the 200 kid is more than enough provided they are all of the same age and also same class . that will minimize the amount you will need to pay out to teachers..
You can still have your overhead. At first you cannot see big return of your school considering your experiences but after 2 years, your school surely has many increased of population.
Post automatically merged:

It's not advisable this time to hire a teacher without testing his or her teaching capabilities through classroom demonstration. Then when that teacher becomes regular he or she may show his or her real color.

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can still have your overhead. At first you cannot see big return of your school considering your experiences but after 2 years, your school surely has many increased of population
That's right, it is just a matter of time before things work out well for a new developing school. With consistency, patience and quality teachers the sky will be the starting point.
It's not advisable this time to hire a teacher without testing his or her teaching capabilities through classroom demonstration. Then when that teacher becomes regular he or she may show his or her real color.
Proper screening exercise will accurately predict the teachers potentials.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.540
I that so then how does the school management get to know if the teacher's potentials worth investing on or how would they know if he kids will adapt with the new teacher?. Although here, in my country we do that a lot.
You can hire him in probation period and if he/she is good, then give him longer contract.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
On a normal day I kind of dislike teaching but I'm now thinking as a businessman after all I can own a school even though I don't teach. What are those things that should be considered before venturing into this as a business.
1 - it will require huge capital...
Starting up a spoon is a very good business but people who studied educational management or knows about how to start up a school should do the business

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.515
You need to secure the legal requirements to startup a school. Then, you need to establish the mission and vision of this kind of business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
You must have an adequate amount of capital to start a school business. Firstly you must have a larger piece of land that accomodate the classrooms and offices. Also you must have the right equipment needed in running of a school

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.630
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a proper school requires a lot of money and the process involved can be complicated. You need approval by various government departments and hire qualified teachers and administrators. I would prefer starting a tutoring center which is quite popular here. They hired people graduated from top schools and got high marks in public examinations. Many parents send their children to attend these tutoring classes so that the students can do well in public examinations.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am entrepreneur can open any kind of business he desires. All he needs is to have the right management and decision making skills. The rest, he can hire professionals to do it for him.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well a school requires a lot. You also have to have affordable supplies for books and food. In my country schools offer free breakfast and lunch every day for students. I am not sure if schools in your area do the same thing.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you want to earn from school then you must have a big capital plus you need to take risk because you are going to handle small kids and some minor mistake may lead towards very severe consequences.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
To start up a school, you will need a lot of experience and you must be a prolific teacher who have a lot of experience on how to run a school business.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen so many people who are very successful at running a school business simply because it is a very lucrative once you have the ability to manage it well.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On a normal day I kind of dislike teaching but I'm now thinking as a businessman after all I can own a school even though I don't teach. What are those things that should be considered before venturing into this as a business.
1 - it will require huge capital...
If you don't have passion for teaching and education, don't get yourself involved because the whole process and procedure will stress you out. While starting a school is good business but it still carries lot of responsibility. If anything negative happens in your school, you will not be exonerated because you are owner but not teaching.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a school now in my locality isn't easy you need to meet all the requirements before you can start off. it is always good to know the requirements first before delving in.

Back