Stocks Vs.Crypto

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Are you investing in stocks or crypto? What do you think is more profitable, stocks or crypto? Which do you think is less risky, stocks or crypto? Well, I have invested in stocks as well as crypto but I have more assets in the crypto market compared to the stock market. I believe the stock market is less risky compared to the crypto market, however, you might be able to make more profits in the crypto market compared to the stock market.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I invest in stocks. I don't know much about cryto. All I heard is the value of crypto fluctuates a lot. To me, it's quite a high risk investment. I may invest in crypto some day when I have sufficient knowledge about it.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stocks offer a higher level of assurance than cryptocurrency. There is an element if human factor in the control of stock. Cryptocurrency is just volatile with no intervention.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Are you investing in stocks or crypto? What do you think is more profitable, stocks or crypto? Which do you think is less risky, stocks or crypto? Well, I have invested in stocks as well as crypto but I have more assets in the crypto market compared to the stock market. I believe the stock market is less risky compared to the crypto market, however, you might be able to make more profits in the crypto market compared to the stock market.
I am investing in cryptocurrency and I am investing in Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin at the moment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Although I am somewhat more invested in cryptocurrencies, I quite like both and I do not have a preference since it is best to diversify and take advantage of both markets, both have their benefits and disadvantages.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Although I am somewhat more invested in cryptocurrencies, I quite like both and I do not have a preference since it is best to diversify and take advantage of both markets, both have their benefits and disadvantages.
I am not very familiar with stocks so it is better I stick to cryptocurrency

Back