Stormgain.com

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
ReviewStormgain is a crypto exchange that provides leverage features with zero commission trading, DEX and CEX platforms, demo accounts, exchanges (swaps), wallets. There is an EARN feature that allows users to mine Bitcoin, Staking and referring friends. Stormgain is available in multiple languages, was founded in 2018 and is based in Canada.Stormgain walletAllows users to store receive, send or swap crypto,FeesStormgain applies different rates for each crypto trading pair, both for takers and makers,

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have also heard about stormgain, but I have not yet opened an account. How much investment is required to start mining on Stormgain. Have to invested any money, and how much profit have you made?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I have also heard about stormgain, but I have not yet opened an account. How much investment is required to start mining on Stormgain. Have to invested any money, and how much profit have you made?
I also just joined and haven't activated all the beneficial features such as mining and staking, and it seems that cloud mining is available based on trading volume, if you have reached a volume of USD 150k then it is estimated that you will get around 6000 satoshi per day.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have conducted research and determined that stormgain has a cold wallet storage security feature. The problem with this attribute is that certain customers feel that stormgain does not provide adequate clarity on this cold wallet storage feature.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
I use stormgain to mine bitcoin for free. Every 4 hours, I have to activate the miner and I will be able to withdraw once I reach 10 USDT. I will have to then put it on trade to earn profits.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use stormgain to mine bitcoin for free. Every 4 hours, I have to activate the miner and I will be able to withdraw once I reach 10 USDT. I will have to then put it on trade to earn profits.
You can make decent amount of money on this platform especially if you have enough experience on how to trade Bitcoin . The good thing is that the Bitcoin mining on stump game does not consume energy.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have been using StormGain for some time now, using its free miner and using the funds to trade and diversify my money in terms of trading, it has helped me grow my base capital for trading, highly recommended without a doubt.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
You can make decent amount of money on this platform especially if you have enough experience on how to trade Bitcoin . The good thing is that the Bitcoin mining on stump game does not consume energy.
Trading is not only about following certain strategies, it also depends on market conditions. let's say you put $10 to trade when the price per coin was $27K, what will happen if the market goes down suddenly?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I never knew that this is still in existence. It is a legit application that you can withdraw from but it is mainly for people who know how to trade cryptocurrency or people who just have the idea

Back