AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I really don't agree with you on this. Email marketing doesn't do well as most clients don't even read emails when they are sent by most companies for promotional purposes.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is correct. My husband and I promote our business with email and it really works for us. We find it effective.
Good, this actually shows that email marketing is still very effective and so many people are still using it to make a lot of money with their businesses presently. You just need to make sure that the emails you have active.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Good, this actually shows that email marketing is still very effective and so many people are still using it to make a lot of money with their businesses presently. You just need to make sure that the emails you have active.
Yes, I believe the same thing. Email marketing really works. I try to collect as many email addresses as I can and I make sure that they are active.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Email is one of the most effective ways to grow your business, as it allows you to reach out to potential customers, build relationships, and increase sales. Here are some strategies to help you get the most out of your email marketing efforts:

1. Establish a strong email list of potential customers. Utilize social media, content marketing, and other methods to grow your list of leads.

2. Create targeted email campaigns based on customer profiles and interests. Personalizing your emails will help you connect with your customers more effectively.

3. Design compelling emails with attractive visuals, clear messaging, and a call to action.

4. Monitor results to track open rate, click-through rate, and conversion rate. Make necessary changes to ensure your emails are effective.

5. Utilize automation tools to save time and improve efficiency.

With the right strategies, email marketing can be an effective tool for growing your business. Utilize these strategies to get the most out of your email campaigns and increase your return on investment.
As long as you are not spamming your prospective customer with email, I believe that some of them will likely convert to your customers that will buy from you.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I believe the same thing. Email marketing really works. I try to collect as many email addresses as I can and I make sure that they are active.
Yeah, when you want to do email marketing you should not start by promoting things immediately. What you need to do is to make them to trust you by giving them good contents for sometime then you can start promoting products.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, when you want to do email marketing you should not start by promoting things immediately. What you need to do is to make them to trust you by giving them good contents for sometime then you can start promoting products.
This is a very good tip. First of all, you should make people trust you because then you will have more chances to sell your products or services to them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very good tip. First of all, you should make people trust you because then you will have more chances to sell your products or services to them.
Yeah, trust is one of the major aspect of succeeding in a business venture. If you are able to get people who trust your business your chances of succeeding will be very high.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, trust is one of the major aspect of succeeding in a business venture. If you are able to get people who trust your business your chances of succeeding will be very high.
That's right. It is also very important to keep customers coming back to you. In other words, it is essential to have loyal customers.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, one of the major things you need to do as a business person is to try as much as possible to have loyal customers. They can probably help your business to be successful on the long run.
Correct. Loyal customers can help your business grow because they may recommend your business to other people.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Correct. Loyal customers can help your business grow because they may recommend your business to other people.
Yeah, that is one of the major reasons it is important and necessary for you to be good to your customers. If you provide a very good service to your customers they will probably recommend your business to a lot of other people.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, that is one of the major reasons it is important and necessary for you to be good to your customers. If you provide a very good service to your customers they will probably recommend your business to a lot of other people.
Some years ago, when my husband and I started our trading business we had only a few customers. Later on, we had a lot of new customers which were introduced to us by our old customers. The reason was the good customer service we offered them.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
In the process of trying to promote your busines by email, make sure you don't end up doing spam. If you do, you would end up ruining the reputation of the business.
I agree. Some email users would think differently when receiving same prompts from time to time. It cannot only tag as a spam, but can also tagged as scammer. It cannot be denied that some scammers use emails as their phishing strategy these days.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some years ago, when my husband and I started our trading business we had only a few customers. Later on, we had a lot of new customers which were introduced to us by our old customers. The reason was the good customer service we offered them.
I think it is very important and necessary people learn from this. Being good to your customers can make your business successful after some period of time because they are going to introduce more people.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think it is very important and necessary people learn from this. Being good to your customers can make your business successful after some period of time because they are going to introduce more people.
Yes, we do our best every day and we make sure that our customers are satisfied. This is so important for the future of our business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we do our best every day and we make sure that our customers are satisfied. This is so important for the future of our business.
Yeah, customer satisfaction is the first thing that should be at the back of your mind if you're a business person. Your ability to satisfy your customers will determine how successful your business will be.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is true. Customer satisfaction is our target every day. It is so essential.
Probably, once your customers are satisfied with your service is it simply means that your business is on the right track. it comes with a lot of advantages because they can even help you to promote your business by telling their friends.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, once your customers are satisfied with your service is it simply means that your business is on the right track. it comes with a lot of advantages because they can even help you to promote your business by telling their friends.
This is true. Satisfied customers tell their friends about you. It is the most effective promotion for a business.

Back