Streetbees phone app, what I think about it

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Would like to tell about this very good site that you can do from your phone, I am making quite good money from it.

It is available in many countries..... hope yours is one of them.

Streetbees is a totally free phone app that enables you to make money from your phone in and out the house.

Just show moments from your daily life from photos and text, they are called stories, and can be be food, ie what are you drinking/snacking on/cooking etc. (Get paid just for taking a photo of the crisps you are eating and a little bit of text). Self care ie toothpaste/shampoo etc. Cleaning what are you cleaning etc. Pets ie photo of your pet/pet food etc.

Pay promptly into paypal within 2 days and no minimum cash out amount .

I love it.

Please use my Personal Referral Code 7884RU... top tip, please look carefully where to find the spot to use it as my daughter had job to find it.

Hope you are able to join, enjoy and let me know what you think to it.

Please ask any questions and I will try and answer them.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Wow thanks for sharing. This is good news. I will register tomorrow using your referral link. It's good if your link is clickable. How much is the threshold? What's the mood of payment PayPal or crypto currency. Thanks for sharing.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow thanks for sharing. This is good news. I will register tomorrow using your referral link. It's good if your link is clickable. How much is the threshold? What's the mood of payment PayPal or crypto currency. Thanks for sharing.
Pays into paypal, no threshold

So you do a story at 50p it will pay the 50p into your paypal within 2 days as they have to read everything you write in your story.

You can do this one from any countries, let me know if it works for you
Post automatically merged:

Wow this is definitely something I would like to try. Thanks for sharing
You are welcome, hope it works for you

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Good morning from Philippines, I do try check it later. It's early morning here and I am doing my early routine like jogging cooking breakfast then to work after. Hoping this site you introduced pays well.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good morning from Philippines, I do try check it later. It's early morning here and I am doing my early routine like jogging cooking breakfast then to work after. Hoping this site you introduced pays well.
Well nothing pays that well on the phone/laptop but I think it is very good as take a photo and get paid for it.
I have made up my own props box for it, so I can always do the stories that come up.

Well done on the jogging. How far do you jog every morning?

What's cooking for breakfast today?

Wow, you are always so busy

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Intresting I just checked and it was available for me I might check it out but I'm not really intrested in these types of platfroms but I might try it out anyways

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Intresting I just checked and it was available for me I might check it out but I'm not really intrested in these types of platfroms but I might try it out anyways
Ok, thanks.
It is really fun just taking a photo and answering a few questions, not like a survey site at all

Great that you can finally join something

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.798
I can't try any of the data sharing apps out there. This is because I dislike to selling my personal data to third parties and most of these apps do consume alot of data and phone's battery.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't try any of the data sharing apps out there. This is because I dislike to selling my personal data to third parties and most of these apps do consume alot of data and phone's battery.
That is so unfair, these things should be so everyone can use them

I need to try it again as earlier I was earning from it and pay was ok
I too was earning from it, but got too engrossed with mylot that my survey's have taken backstage ,which is awful because money is better there.

Going to make some big changes with my time there. Will still go there an awful lot but need to fit my survey's in.

Because I don't eat much in the ay etc I have made up what I call a prop box and use stuff from the box to do the stories.... but Shhh don't go and tell them.

Perhaps we could chat more about Streetbees together as I have no one to chat survey's about and what we think to that site

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good information, thank you very much for sharing. I've tried to register, enter the cellphone number correctly, but why isn't the verification code coming in? Is it not available for users in Indonesia?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, That's okay, don't worry. Don't be upset, at least you've shared what you know it's been very good, I thank you very much even though it doesn't work for me. :D
I do have some more to share at some point as well, but I doubt they will work for you

Streetbee doesn't work for me o don't know if it is about my region I hardly have any task on my dashboard so I have skip it for now though
(n)(n)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do have some more to share at some point as well, but I doubt they will work for you

(n)(n)
It's okay to just share it in the thread, in case it will be useful to anyone who can follow it. There is no harm in sharing kindness, you will get kindness in return too. Keep it up.

Back