Subject teachers that are scarce in the educational sector.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people actually struggling with mathematics including myself which is why I believe that it is one of them subjects that teachers are always required in.
Yes, if you're a mathematics teacher it will be very easy for you to get a job in any school if you're good enough. It is one of the teachers that are in high demand in almost every country.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Another thing is that people don't even like teaching jobs because of poor pay so teachers are always leaving the job this brings about the dearth of subject teachers in schools

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Another thing is that people don't even like teaching jobs because of poor pay so teachers are always leaving the job this brings about the dearth of subject teachers in schools
Teachers are poorly paid and it's a thing that should be of major concern because the teachers form the basics of all the professions.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Well, mathematics is very much applicable in real life but the truth is that some countries have not reached to that level. Engineers for example actually needs mathematics to excel in their field.
I am still trying to fathom out how the knowledge of calculus would help an engineer to design and build a solid bridge. As far as I am concerned, mathematics is an abstract subject.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
You are very correct and I agree with youThere are some subjects that you rarely find teachers to teach them. These subjects always command a very high salary because of the scarcity of professionals to handle the subjects. They include

1) Technical Drawing and Further Maths: They are very few people that are sound on this core science subject and the few available charge very high.

2) French : Only few people can make it in this course and it is impossible to see a full time French teacher.
3) Phonics: If you want a good phonics teacher in Nigeria, you would pay so much money just to get one on part time basis.
You are very correct and I agree with you, especially the technical drawing aspect, you find it difficult to get a teacher who is very knowledgeable I that subject, in addition getting a mathematics teacher is also difficult, only few teachers truly understand the subject to a reasonable extent.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
And the private school system is full of people who are frustrated in their job search. Sound people don't want to teach because they see it as slavery and exploitation with their poor pay.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it depends on the country. There are some countries where teachers are paid handsomely and i think a lot of people will be happy to become teachers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I totally agree there are some countries where teachers are paid handsomely so yes it depends on the country. and i think the thris world countries are the lowly paid

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yesh I agree with you, teaching is a noble profession and I know it will remain same for a very long time irrespective of the low pay that we experience

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
You are totally wrong, because teaching is a noble profession irrespective of the low pay.
What is noble about teaching today when people that don't know a thing about impartation of knowledge are the ones doing the job. Unemployment has rendered teaching as a very ignoble profession at least in Nigeria..

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, if you're a mathematics teacher it will be very easy for you to get a job in any school if you're good enough. It is one of the teachers that are in high demand in almost every country.

A lot of students struggle with Mathematics and it's the reason why the teachers are always in demand because most school don't even have much teachers that are very good in mathematics.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Teaching is not a noble profession anymore. I just hope they would bring back the nobility in the teaching profession.
There are some countries where teaching remains a noble profession. They are being paid reasonable amount of money in those countries because their hard work is appreciated.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Most schools these days do not have good english teachers. I have come across many students today, and i have come to discover that their english is extremely bad, and its getting worse by the day.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
What is noble about teaching today when people that don't know a thing about impartation of knowledge are the ones doing the job. Unemployment has rendered teaching as a very ignoble profession at least in Nigeria..
We cannot sidestep the nobility in teaching profession irrespective of the conditions that is in Nigeria. Globally, teaching is a very noble profession.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Most schools these days do not have good english teachers. I have come across many students today, and i have come to discover that their english is extremely bad, and its getting worse by the day.
I have noticed this trend also. So many students can rarely do subject verb agreement. That's the result of the massive unemployment in the country. You would see a graduate of fisheries teaching English just to keep body and soul together.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are some countries where teaching remains a noble profession. They are being paid reasonable amount of money in those countries because their hard work is appreciated.

Personally I don't think that teachers are paid very well all over the world because the profession has always been looked underrated and something needs to be done about that.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
But the truth is that there are some people that are making much money working as a teacher. It depends on how good you are and the discipline you specialize on.

Back