AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I was not talking about overnight in literal sense, I did not mean they become successful in a day or week/months. But creating youtube and the selling to Google made them successful too quickly compared to those who created Google and made it successful
Yes, in that way. It was a quicker way than anyone would have expected. It was just that things went well and all went in their favour. We can't deny the luck factor for such kind of events that bring such huge thing in no time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
There is no one day or one night success unless an ordinary one like joining a painting contest and won, but for a business, it takes years to make it stable.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
Money comes even if you are sleeping if you are investing and having a good saving that yields better interest. They revolve even if you are asleep.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I agree for some it's possible and they're mostly into lottos but for me it's hard as I don't think I have any luck in these Or at least at present
It is a legal gambling and only the lucky bettors win and they spend thousand capital just to hit the winning numbers.

Last edited:
Back