SUI Token Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
SUI token is listed on Trending crypto on Coinmarketcap and is one of the most talked about cryptos in the crypto community, which is why I made SUI a thread on RIF.

Basically SUI is a Layer-1 blockchain supporting smart contract platform and has a native token named SUI, implementing PoS consensus mechanism, which was launched in early May 2023. Currently SUI token price is $1.11320, Max supply is 10 billion SUI, Market cap is $588 million, volume $458 million.

Currently the SUI token has been listed on various well-known crypto exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Bybit and Tokocrypto, and traders also pair SUI with other cryptos such as SUI/BNB, SUI/USDT etc. Based on its popularity, it will be promising if SUI is used as a short term investment. What do you think?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I would go for SUI if I was capable for investing in now. However this one seems to be pretty much promising compared to the others for sure. I wish it sustain the price.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I would go for SUI if I was capable for investing in now. However this one seems to be pretty much promising compared to the others for sure. I wish it sustain the price.
The popularity of rapidly exploding coins usually wears off quickly, so you need to be careful when investing in SUI, preferably for the short term or as a crypto trading pair.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The popularity of rapidly exploding coins usually wears off quickly, so you need to be careful when investing in SUI, preferably for the short term or as a crypto trading pair.
It is true! there are many cryptocurrency project springing up on a daily basis in the crypto space.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
It is true! there are many cryptocurrency project springing up on a daily basis in the crypto space.
You are right, so we have to be careful not to be easily tempted by crypto that is currently popular and looks promising, but we don't know the background of the crypto so we are likely to be caught in a loss.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I had heard a lot about this token but had not researched it yet, thanks for this summary, it seems to be a promising project, but I am currently focused on other cryptos, but it would be wise to add it to a watchlist.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I had heard a lot about this token but had not researched it yet, thanks for this summary, it seems to be a promising project, but I am currently focused on other cryptos, but it would be wise to add it to a watchlist.
I also don't have any plans to invest in SUI tokens, just because it's become a popular trend discussed in various crypto communities, so it's better for us to use it as a trade.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, so we have to be careful not to be easily tempted by crypto that is currently popular and looks promising, but we don't know the background of the crypto so we are likely to be caught in a loss.
I participated in a SUI airdrops but it was a Scam.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I participated in a SUI airdrops but it was a Scam.
From the official Sui.io site, I did not find any airdrop for SUI tokens, maybe those who do SUI airdrop are those who want to profit from SUI's popularity, or they are just scammers who will send dust attacks to your wallet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I also don't have any plans to invest in SUI tokens, just because it's become a popular trend discussed in various crypto communities, so it's better for us to use it as a trade.
Exactly, you are right, I personally when something gives a lot to talk about gives me a bad thorn and usually ends badly, as you say better only to use the exchange and nothing else for now at least until the waters calm down.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From the official Sui.io site, I did not find any airdrop for SUI tokens, maybe those who do SUI airdrop are those who want to profit from SUI's popularity, or they are just scammers who will send dust attacks to your wallet.
It was a big scam and I never claimed any SUI token in the process.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most newly listed coins have an initial pump where they go above the listing price highs first before they eventually tank. Hopefully, Sui would follow the same pattern.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Most newly listed coins have an initial pump where they go above the listing price highs first before they eventually tank. Hopefully, Sui would follow the same pattern.
That is why I recommend only for short term investment or as trading pairs, so traders can take profit from high price fluctuations. It is not very good if the SUI token is used as a long term investment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I have been hearing about a lot of good things about SUI tokens but I am yet to invest in this token. I will do more research and try to see if I find any value in it.

Back