Sunburn

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
It is summer and people like go at beach. I miss my life on sea! When you are to long on beach without protection you can get sunburn. I had it two years ago. I was like big red donut. Since I am fat plus with sunburn, I was main attraction. Not in good example, but I was. Later skin fall of me. I was like snake when it changes skin.

Did you ever get sunburn?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
sunscreen with high spf works hey. we don't have a beach here, i live in a landlocked country. But i have visited places with a beach several times. Never dared to test the water though, i am afraid of the water, nearly drowned one time in a pool, and ever since then i never dare to put even my toe in the pool or ocean or sea.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really don't experience sun burns since I don't spend alot of time outside or in the sun. I also rarely go to the beach so getting a sunburn is something that can't happen frequently for me.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is actually why I find it very difficult to expose myself too much during Summer season because my skin is always very sensitive and I get sunburn all the time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
In India we don't go for beaches as often and most of us already have tanned skin so we don't need extra tan lol so I don't see many experience sun burn

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is summer and people like go at beach. I miss my life on sea! When you are to long on beach without protection you can get sunburn. I had it two years ago. I was like big red donut. Since I am fat plus with sunburn, I was main attraction. Not in good example, but I was. Later skin fall of me. I was like snake when it changes skin.

Did you ever get sunburn?
I don't like to have sunburn because it's very uncomfortable. When I go swim in the beach I make sure to do it before 9 am and make sure I wear rash guard and lots of moisturizer.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I experienced sunburn when I was at the age of 10 years old because I was an avid fan of the ocean going there at lunch time really makes my skin feel hot because it is the time where the sun is really shining.

Back