Sunday morning up with the lark

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
It is a beautiful Sunday and what better way than to start the day singing 'Beautiful Sunday' with Daniel Boone

I will also join you. Banish your blues and sing along - no better way than this.

Do you sing? Who is your favourite singer. I am an old timer and love to listen to Connie Francis, Jim Reeves. I am waiting for Christmas to arrive and there will be blasting of carols here.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
J
It is a beautiful Sunday and what better way than to start the day singing 'Beautiful Sunday' with Daniel Boone

I will also join you. Banish your blues and sing along - no better way than this.

Do you sing? Who is your favourite singer. I am an old timer and love to listen to Connie Francis, Jim Reeves. I am waiting for Christmas to arrive and there will be blasting of carols here.
Hey hey hey beautiful Sunday, it is.my, my, my, beautiful day. Have a blessed Sunday. It's Lord's Day. Let us pause for a while and thank the Creator for our existence. Enjoy the day and the redt of the week.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
J
Hey hey hey beautiful Sunday, it is.my, my, my, beautiful day. Have a blessed Sunday. It's Lord's Day. Let us pause for a while and thank the Creator for our existence. Enjoy the day and the redt of the week.
Sunday is different for whatever reason. I hardly do anything but just while away my time apart from being in the attitude of gratitude which apparently is my way of thanking Him.

Back