SushiSwap is hacked

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Popular decentralised exchange platform Sushiswap has become a victim of hacking. Sushiswap head Jared Grey has notified users to cancel their swaps and get their crypto out of Sushi Exchange.

Currently (as per information), Sushi has lost $3.3 million worth of crypto due to the hack. Additionally, another information is that users who have been interested for the last 4 days are effected.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is quite unfortunate that these hackers are becoming increasingly difficult to contain. This is indirectly affecting people's trust on cryptocurrency and related products. If this news is true, it will take years for sushiswap to recover from this challenge if they will recover at all.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Every day there are more hacks and they are more frequent, I would like to know where or why this hack occurred that is to say where the fault was, the ecosystem can not be constantly being a victim of hacks, if not it will never progress.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is bad news. I hope everything will be fine. Of course, these news have become normal. That's why I never like to keep my capital in exchanges. it's not safe in my opinion

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is bad news. I hope everything will be fine. Of course, these news have become normal. That's why I never like to keep my capital in exchanges. it's not safe in my opinion
I think I heard that a collection of NFTs was stolen but the money of the users in question was not stolen, I don't know how true this information is, but it is what is said.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Popular decentralised exchange platform Sushiswap has become a victim of hacking. Sushiswap head Jared Grey has notified users to cancel their swaps and get their crypto out of Sushi Exchange.

Currently (as per information), Sushi has lost $3.3 million worth of crypto due to the hack. Additionally, another information is that users who have been interested for the last 4 days are effected.
These hackers are becoming very unbearable with their activities honestly speaking for there should be a way where by these kind of things are being prevented and anyone trying to hack into the system can be caught and apprehended by the authority for it is going to make a lot of people who have their funds in shushiswap to loose their life as so many kept their life savings right there for they trust in crypto decentralized exchanges than the banks that we have.

Back