Sweatcoin Conversion to US Dollars

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
If you have a sweatcoin app and create sweat daily, no doubt, you accumulated enough sweatcoins good to be converted to US dollars. I have now almost 700 sweat but I am so hesitant to convert it to US Dollars. I lack the knowledge of its conversion. I am hoping that there are members here who already converted their sweat to US dollars. And then, I tried the help through a search engine and learned that 1 Sweat is equivalent to 0.006511 USD.
In converting it, we need to sell SWEAT for USD on a cryptocurrency exchange. It said that SC is trading on 18 exchanges.

The problem on my part is my laptop was repaired and my 12 crypto password phase disappeared. I have not memorized all. Also stated the best way to convert the SWEAT to USD is through the use of Bitfinex. I do not have any idea about this. I also knew it facilitates a graphical trading experience with advanced charting functionality. Bitfinex is a large crypto exchange. I may not be able to convert my SWEAT to USD. What a sigh!!

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Intresting however I'm not really a fan of sweatcoin it's very buggy and it takes forever to earn something good it's not bad but it's often annoying because my steps are not counting properly

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
There are times that the app reduced my step count but I continue creating steps for 15 minutes as my afternoon exercise. I have with me my mobile phone once I create steps.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Look I did it this way, I sent them both to Bybit (the first time) and also to Okx (the second time) there I converted them to Bitcoin and from Bitcoin to dollars or to USDT or another stablecoin, it is not difficult, just make sure if these exchanges accept users from your country.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Look I did it this way, I sent them both to Bybit (the first time) and also to Okx (the second time) there I converted them to Bitcoin and from Bitcoin to dollars or to USDT or another stablecoin, it is not difficult, just make sure if these exchanges accept users from your country.
Wow, the greatness of you. I will try to check if the sites you mentioned would accept my country in the SC exchange. Hoping I could convert my sweatcoin.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Wow, the greatness of you. I will try to check if the sites you mentioned would accept my country in the SC exchange. Hoping I could convert my sweatcoin.
You're welcome, we're here to help, I guess one of those two exchanges will provide services to your country, anyway I think there are now more exchanges that accept sweatcoin.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
You're welcome, we're here to help, I guess one of those two exchanges will provide services to your country, anyway I think there are now more exchanges that accept sweatcoin.
I will do try an error tomorrow morning. It's my earnest desire to convert my sweatcoin to USD. Hoping I'll succeed in my quest to sc conversion.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
I have sweat coin app and last time I checked I have little over 500 sweatcoins. I did not realize that the coins were available for exchange on some exchanges. I will soon check this out

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have not yet updated, there was a student blackout in my location this morning. I might try it later. Hoping I will succeed.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have sweat coin app and last time I checked I have little over 500 sweatcoins. I did not realize that the coins were available for exchange on some exchanges. I will soon check this out
Yes, shortly after its launch to the market they were listed in some exchanges like those I mentioned in previous comments such as Bybit or Okx, they will currently be available on more exchanges surely.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The price of Sweatcoin is still very low madam. If I were you, wait until the bull market comes. That's what I'm planning. Have you already downloaded Sweat Wallet too? For my Sweatcoin, my plan is to trade it on either KuCoin or Coinex when bull run comes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Intresting however I'm not really a fan of sweatcoin it's very buggy and it takes forever to earn something good it's not bad but it's often annoying because my steps are not counting properly
I used to be a fan but there was a time I lost all my coins so I was feeling reluctant to start again from the beginning and that is why I am no longer mining that coin. I may do it later though

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I used to be a fan but there was a time I lost all my coins so I was feeling reluctant to start again from the beginning and that is why I am no longer mining that coin. I may do it later though
Sweatcoin is not a mining, it's the steps you created everyday. Your sweatcoin won't disappear unless you uninstall the sweatcoin app. I created 15 minutes walk every afternoon to accumulate my sweat

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have a sweatcoin app and create sweat daily, no doubt, you accumulated enough sweatcoins good to be converted to US dollars. I have now almost 700 sweat but I am so hesitant to convert it to US Dollars. I lack the knowledge of its conversion. I am hoping that there are members here who already converted their sweat to US dollars. And then, I tried the help through a search engine and learned that 1 Sweat is equivalent to 0.006511 USD.
In converting it, we need to sell SWEAT for USD on a cryptocurrency exchange. It said that SC is trading on 18 exchanges.

The problem on my part is my laptop was repaired and my 12 crypto password phase disappeared. I have not memorized all. Also stated the best way to convert the SWEAT to USD is through the use of Bitfinex. I do not have any idea about this. I also knew it facilitates a graphical trading experience with advanced charting functionality. Bitfinex is a large crypto exchange. I may not be able to convert my SWEAT to USD. What a sigh!!
Wow, this is good to know, I never knew it can be converted to US dollars, I used to be a fan of sweatcoin before, but the whole thing appeared too complex for me, I had to leave it for other things, bit I may consider revisiting the platform again, to see how I can get started.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
What's the update mate have you been able to change it now. Some people were of the view that sweat point or app is a scam so let get your feddb7

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
What's the update mate have you been able to change it now. Some people were of the view that sweat point or app is a scam so let get your feddb7
Hi Mate, it said that I have to reach 1000 sweatcoins. It is not a scam . I have been paid 2 dollars two times when I referred members.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
There is actually a video for this on YouTube, it makes it very easy to exchange. You can search YouTube for this. I am yet to convert mine though .

Back