Sweet yesterday reminiscing while relaxing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I am watching the stars twinkling in heavens after dining. It's a hot evening here but looking at the twinkling stars make my evening cool. Those stars reminded me of my sweet yesterday when I was 18. My crush has eyes smiling eyes like the twinkling stars. How nice to bring back yesterday. It's impossible though to bring back the hands of time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's something almost all of us miss, memories of certain age when we recall we started feeling a sort of soothing effect in our mind. In my case I feel when my parents were with me they are taking care of me in all aspects, stress were the name of some bird on that time to which I don't know. The people those who are on that age must feel that, enjoy that lest they may cry with tears when they recall that memories.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am watching the stars twinkling in heavens after dining. It's a hot evening here but looking at the twinkling stars make my evening cool. Those stars reminded me of my sweet yesterday when I was 18. My crush has eyes smiling eyes like the twinkling stars. How nice to bring back yesterday. It's impossible though to bring back the hands of time.
My sweet memories when I was on vacation with my family. At that time I was sad because I had just been kicked out of my workplace, to cheer me up they took me on vacation with my family to tourist attractions. Yes, very sweet because they didn't let me continue to fall and be sad.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
My sweet memories when I was on vacation with my family. At that time I was sad because I had just been kicked out of my workplace, to cheer me up they took me on vacation with my family to tourist attractions. Yes, very sweet because they didn't let me continue to fall and be sad.
Wow, what a good coincidence to forget your ill feelings when you were removed from your work. That was so painful, an injury hard to forget for it dealt with pride and the reputation of your being as a worker. Hoping you already have moved on. Our family is the best.šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Wow, what a good coincidence to forget your ill feelings when you were removed from your work. That was so painful, an injury hard to forget for it dealt with pride and the reputation of your being as a worker. Hoping you already have moved on. Our family is the best.šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
Yes, we have gotten a much better replacement, and can continue to be close to the family. Thank you very much for your sympathy. Have a nice day.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Last night I dreamed of being with my ex and I felt good waking up reminiscing the beautiful times we were together lol. True you can't bring back the hands of time but remembering the good things is a good feeling. I am not so fond of looking at the stars but cloud gazing is what I love most.

Back