New šŸš© Tangled : earn money using a social network

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
I have been using this network for a few months, I am talking about Tangled

In short, you will earn some extra money using this social network as if it were Facebook, you can publish whatever you want! I have seen people who publish XXX videos, remember to do the KYC and send the necessary papers to be able to make the withdrawals, the minimum withdrawal is 1 dollar, you will need 2 dollars to make the minimum withdrawal because it charges 1 dollar commission, they pay by USDC network Polygon

I'm earning approximately $30 a month just by using it.
here the payment proofs

tangled proof 1.jpg

REGISTER HERE

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
what are they talking about? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ It's not imprecise, have they never worked on something like microtasks or things like that? This would be similar in that sense, you need to perform the KYC to avoid multiple accounts or money laundering, that is why they ask for the document, but in the same way I understand your point and your fear, as I am already used to working with sites like this I know that nothing bad will happen

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
And but in exchanges like binance, kucoin, etc. or in wallets like neteller, paypal, etc., how do they do it? Because there they always ask you to verify and if you haven't done it they would ask you to verify over time, if you don't you can't use any of those platforms. Is there no problem there? Do they trust that?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.814
I have been using this network for a few months, I am talking about Tangled

In short, you will earn some extra money using this social network as if it were Facebook, you can publish whatever you want! I have seen people who publish XXX videos, remember to do the KYC and send the necessary papers to be able to make the withdrawals, the minimum withdrawal is 1 dollar, you will need 2 dollars to make the minimum withdrawal because it charges 1 dollar commission, they pay by USDC network Polygon

I'm earning approximately $30 a month just by using it.
here the payment proofs

View attachment 2636

REGISTER HERE
What is that one is supposed to do on the site for them to earn on the site. I see people being asked to pay

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
I would tried this out. Poster what are the documents that are needed. Good that you have posted proof of payment. How long does it takes one to make a dollar?
The only documents they will ask for are the identification document, I don't know what it is called in your country, but the document with which you identify yourself that shows your birth and what country you are from, that document they will ask for a photo, nothing more than that, If you have an average of varied visits you can perfectly earn $1 per day, everything will depend on how many people see your publication and how great your content is.
Post automatically merged:

What is that one is supposed to do on the site for them to earn on the site. I see people being asked to pay
what are you talking about? You don't have to pay anything, where did you get that you have to pay? It is 100% free, you earn money by publishing what you want, interacted and more, it is like Facebook, similar but without censorship, do you understand?

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
Can one request for pay out as soon as yoi want it or there is a specific time you can request for payment?
Yes, you can withdraw your money whenever you want on the day you want, there is no specific time, it always takes me a maximum of 1 hour for the money to arrive, since it is like sending money from one wallet to another, so as soon as you have the money you can withdraw it without problems

Back