Teach your son to cook

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not support that at all. I feel parents should teach their children, both girl and boy that the kitchen and household duties should be done by both. Its not the olden days when a lady stayed home while a man went to work, now we all go to work so we should all help out with chores and cooking,

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not support that at all. I feel parents should teach their children, both girl and boy that the kitchen and household duties should be done by both. Its not the olden days when a lady stayed home while a man went to work, now we all go to work so we should all help out with chores and cooking,
I don't support it either it should be a collective thing irrespective of the kids gender
No I am against it. Household chores are both responsibilities of men and women. It shouldn't be a gender thing.
I started cooking at the age of 9, my mum didn't care a bit about my gender šŸ˜‚

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
Personally I feel they are bringing up that male child the wrong way. In my family home, it's a most for everyone to know how to cook, including the boys. my dad was a great cook, and I always admire him when he helps my mom cook or do other things for her.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I feel they are bringing up that male child the wrong way. In my family home, it's a most for everyone to know how to cook, including the boys. my dad was a great cook, and I always admire him when he helps my mom cook or do other things for her.
That's a lovely gender fair household you grew up in.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who even brought about the idea of females doing all the house chores alone??šŸ¤”

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Son should know how to cook not some kind of special meals or anything but basic ones because he won't have maids that will cook for him so it's better to teach him

Back