Teaching Online Vs. Selling Digital Courses

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you have expertise on certain subject, you can do two things to make money online, one, join a learning platform and start online tutoring, and two, create a digital course and sell course through learning platforms. Between these two which one do you think is easy.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
While I have no experience in either field, I believe that online teaching could be a more accessible choice, especially if you have the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed as an online teacher. In addition, acquiring the relevant certifications might significantly improve your chances. You can submit applications to different freelancing platforms.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Teaching is something that most people do out of passion, so if you have it, you can do it. Otherwise, it might be great for you to sell the courses online, you might earn well even if you don't like teaching.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I have teach before online so many times in so many websites but the issue is such websites is so competitive you will need to compete to make a dime

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I will prefer to teach because I have many years of experience I have not been selling things online it's been long do I think teaching should be best profession for me

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I would prefer to sell a digital course. The potential for earning is way bigger if it clicks for you. And the efforts put in is minimal.
That is true, the potential to earn from a digital course is high. It can even create a passive income source as the course can sell multiple times unlike the one time online classes.

Back