Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I everyone,

I wanted to inform you all about a temporary change regarding our paid forum posting feature on RIF.

As you may know, our mission at RIF is to provide a platform where members can not only connect, learn, and grow their online income, but to also be rewarded for their active participation through RIF Cash. Our member contributions are an essential part of our community.

However, we are currently facing some unexpected banking issues that are affecting or ability to process payments efficiently. In light of these challenges, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily disable the paid posting feature on the forum until we can resolve these issues and ensure a seamless experience for our members. This is an issue that I was hoping to be fixed last week. However, as it is still not resolved, I have to take action.

I want to assure you that this decision was not taken lightly. I almost decided to temporarily close the forum altogether while this banking issue is present. However, I realize that we just came back from a long downtime, and this wouldn't be the right call. So, this is the alternative. While we remain open and online, this will serve as a better way to be transparent and answer any questions anyone has. I'm actively working to address the banking issues as quickly as possible (I can't even use my bank for personal things).

In the meantime, I am exploring other ways to enhance your experience on RIF, including new features, content, and opportunities to support your online income goals. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome, so feel free to share them with myself and the community.

I want to be clear; this change will only be temporary. I can't in good faith continue the paid posting while I am unable to make payments. For the few still waiting, payments are coming. As made in our last announcement, I wouldn't have made such large number of transactions and payments if there wasn't any plans to complete the last few users remaining.

I want to sincerely thank everyone's understanding and continued support. I'm confident that we will overcome yet another challenge and continue to thrive once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back