AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
He has been caught eventually and he is brought to book.
He has not yet been caught, he is still in search and capture and escaped to Singapore he has experts who are following in his footsteps even through the blockchain called experts who are trying to catch him

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He has been caught eventually and he is brought to book.
I thought they said he's still on the run and a fugitive now. How come they're not able to get a hold on him all these years. Has he gone to one of these anonymous areas and changed identity? He can only run but not hide.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I thought they said he's still on the run and a fugitive now. How come they're not able to get a hold on him all these years. Has he gone to one of these anonymous areas and changed identity? He can only run but not hide.
They have not caught him yet, or there is no news of it, he is still a fugitive and I think he is in Singapore or I do not know where he will have gone now, I only know that as he sets foot in South Korea he goes straight to prison.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
They have not caught him yet, or there is no news of it, he is still a fugitive and I think he is in Singapore or I do not know where he will have gone now, I only know that as he sets foot in South Korea he goes straight to prison.
That's a serious situation because the man is a big time scammer.

Back