Testing the legitimacy of the site

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Definitely one final way to accertain that the earning site is indeed a legit is if it is paying and you actually see a payment proof or you are actually paid.But this at times is not all that easy to find out.So you can research about reviews from other people's experience in real time.You can check the design of the website,if it has paid for any web hosting,it's contacts and physical address,social handles it has.Those are some of the basics to establish credibility and trust about the company

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
Same with me. I also do the same. It's always better to wait for a while. I have always registered on the site where I got feedback that they are legit. It's always better to see the proof of the cash-out of the members before joining the site.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me when working with a new website I usually withdraw my earnings once I reach the minimum threshold. Then I would stop working on that site until they pay me off my earnings it's when I resume working with it once more.
What are your views on this?
That is also what I do. Whenever I reach the minimum withdraw, I will withdraw my earnings even if I heard that it is legit

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
For me when working with a new website I usually withdraw my earnings once I reach the minimum threshold. Then I would stop working on that site until they pay me off my earnings it's when I resume working with it once more.
I randomly do this. But I still keep a few of these earning sites that are legit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree with you. I do exactly the same thing. If I receive my payment, I continue working on the site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is the way on every website to show that it will not waste my time too much before realising that it is a scam site

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Well there is nothing wrong with what you do, you simply do not trust the site so you do not want to take more chances. But after you are sure the site indeeds pays, you no longer have to go through this method.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well, if it's paid to post website, you only need to check the payment proof section on the website. What you get there will tell you everything you need to know.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
At Forum Coin there is a thread that talks of Sites that paid users. That is a place where one can pick Sites to write for
Ooh that makes sense and thanks to you for sharing that fantastic idea. Do you have any site that you work on aside from RIF? I’d appreciate if you can tell me about it

Back