Thank you

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It's announced by the site owner that everyone gets the pay within 24 hours. Let's hope that the site has enough revenue to pay people. We all knew the sources of the site's income.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am excited for you guys and above all i am excited that RIF is back and looking forward to what is coming next.I really love this platform and the dedication,resources the site owner allocated to it.But the site must start giving back so that the owner can expand the site even better.

I think the site must also target online start ups who are ambitious and eager to start their own ventures as well.Just having posters and commenters for a couple of months and even years is just not viable for the business.I have withdrawn not more than $10 on the site in total to date.

I am glad that i started connecting with various creatives and i am currently protoyping something that i would like to try out on the market.Let us go be Champions and let us go make History.I love you all RIF family and please let us make the Facebook social platform active with a good profile on your fb.

Back