Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope I don't think it'll work lol.

You cannot expect decent passive earnings from such a haunted house
LOL but I am not lying when I am telling you about haunted houses being used to be an object of night safari for young people who love to do something extreme which I do not like to do

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed, i have land but I will give it to my daughter and the location is not near the educational complex, so I will try to find another land to build that property one day @Chibson
That's good. I think your daughter will be so happy when you give her the land. of course good location matters to maximize profit in rental properties.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
She doesn't know about it, yet but yes that land is for her, I wanna earning dan saving to buy another land for another investment, for sure but not for now
Good idea, it seems you want to use it as a surprise for her. What is the cost of land in your country of residence?.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A great strategy to create passive income is by making rental property investments. You can generate a continuous stream of revenue from rent payments by owning rental homes without putting in a lot of daily work. Furthermore, rental properties may increase in value over time, giving you the chance to realize long-term capital gains. Due to the tendency of rent prices to rise along with inflation, rental properties can also act as a hedge against it. Also, rental income frequently has lower tax rates than other types of income, allowing you to keep more of your profits. Overall, buying rental properties can be a wise move for producing a steady stream of passive income and long-term wealth.
rental income is often taxed at a lower rate than other types of income, which can help boost your profits.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.320
Raw Dex
$0.160
Rental properties is definitely a great source of passive income. A lot of people are doing this in my location. However, you need to have a lot of money to buy real estates here.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rental properties is definitely a great source of passive income. A lot of people are doing this in my location. However, you need to have a lot of money to buy real estates here.
Sometimes, people with small capital usually form partnerships in order to buy real estate property. When it starts to appreciate every member will get their return according to the amount of money invested.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.178
Yes, it's the best way to earn passive income. But the only problem with it is that the rates of the property are too high to buy these days. But still, it's a better option to buy it on a loan.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating a passive income stream with rental properties is the best and the safest. The major reason some people cannot do it is because it is very costly but, apart from the cost of buying a rental property it has a lot of advantages.
Post automatically merged:

Creating a passive income stream with rental properties is the best and the safest. The major reason some people cannot do it is because it is very costly but, apart from the cost of buying a rental property it has a lot of advantages.

Back