The Best Bitcoin To Invest?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Last year, all USDT I earned from one blogging site, I put it in Cypto Currency Trading, I exchange it to BCH, that was the time when all altcoins are moving up in values, but when I put it there, suddenly the BCH price went down, and until now I haven't recover yet my investment in BCH.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why they are taking these steps but I feel they should handle it properly because this way they are making users uncomfortable.
what they really want to do is to make it very much uncomfortable for users. That way a lot of people will refrain from making use of cryptocurrencies. It is just their agenda.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Last year, all USDT I earned from one blogging site, I put it in Cypto Currency Trading, I exchange it to BCH, that was the time when all altcoins are moving up in values, but when I put it there, suddenly the BCH price went down, and until now I haven't recover yet my investment in BCH.
This is why it's hard to invest in crypto but we need to keep trying.

what they really want to do is to make it very much uncomfortable for users. That way a lot of people will refrain from making use of cryptocurrencies. It is just their agenda.
Yes this is why it's taxed at 30% in India so they want users to refrain from it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why it's hard to invest in crypto but we need to keep trying.

Yes this is why it's taxed at 30% in India so they want users to refrain from it.
Probably, what is the major reason the government of India imposed a tax so that people will not be interested again. I think there are still people in India making use of cryptocurrency

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I have no investment with a Bitcoin though there are many invitations. I have to wait for the right move that is me skilled on that already.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, the two most important cryptos as crypto investment instruments are Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins are trusted, and will be profitable for long-term investment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
We must identify what our goal is, if it is to obtain benefits, if we want to keep our capital safer, etc... if we want more benefits we should invest in BCH BSV etc... otherwise if we want less returns but have our money more secure Bitcoin is better.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin is the foremost cryptocurrency and has a lot of potentials , that is why it continued to gain users everyday.
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency but it is not the most profitable. The market capitalisation alone is much more than that of Bitcoin cash.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
There is only one bitcoin, I don't think we have two bitcoins, but the difference between bitcoin and bitcoin cash is very clear irrespective of the fact that bitcoin cash is an hard fork of Bitcoin..

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is only one bitcoin, I don't think we have two bitcoins, but the difference between bitcoin and bitcoin cash is very clear irrespective of the fact that bitcoin cash is an hard fork of Bitcoin..
Yeah, this is actually the simple truth. I think some people expected bitcoin cash to do better than Bitcoin which can actually never be the case. Bitcoin will continue to be the King of the crypto market

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
We have only one bitcoin and there is no alternative Bitcoin and so bitcoin is a very popular cryptocurrency that you can choose to work with because it has a lot of potentials to surge in the future.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Ever since I have been studying in the cryptocurrency space I have not seen an alternative bitcoin apart from the normal bitcoin that we use and I want to reckon that it is a very promising cryptocurrency.

Back