The best place to get information.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For business owners, having information is extremely important, every plan we make or decisions we take are based on these information. One of the best places to get information from is through your customers. One of our major goal beside making profit, is to satisfy our customers, getting information from them makes it a lot easier. We can easily find out what is trending to help create better services and satisfaction.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I do not think customers are the best source of information. I believe they do not know what they actually know, it is your responsibility as a business owner to tell them about the product.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
For business owners, having information is extremely important, every plan we make or decisions we take are based on these information. One of the best places to get information from is through your customers. One of our major goal beside making profit, is to satisfy our customers, getting information from them makes it a lot easier. We can easily find out what is trending to help create better services and satisfaction.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I do not think customers are the best source of information. I believe they do not know what they actually know, it is your responsibility as a business owner to tell them about the product.
Oh I don't mean finding information about the product form them. In terms of things currently trending on the market, the customers tend to have more information about this, after all they are the final consumers.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Customers feed backs remain very important is by means of which we can better move further. But we need to give them correct information about our products and services.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
You can find many much more importan informations in support groups. For example rare customers understand all taxes you must pay to goverment or which licenses you must have and follow protocols.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
I completely agree with you, my friend. One of the best ways to enhance our products or services is by gathering feedback from our customers. Even if the feedback is negative, we should never take it to heart. Instead, we should focus on using it constructively to improve our offerings.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
You guys jsut talk about selling stuff and customer review. It is important but if you will ever start legal business, one bad customer review will not bring you 10 000 euros penalty because you forgot report some change to accountant or send paper to goverment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
The best place to get an information is from the information agency. We have it here the most reliable, experts, and professionals. It's not good from the mouths of the customers, who, most of them don't have knowledge and even education.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
The best place to get an information is from the information agency. We have it here the most reliable, experts, and professionals. It's not good from the mouths of the customers, who, most of them don't have knowledge and even education.
the best place to get information is through information agency and you will need to either chose online agency or offline agency so I believe that the internet is the right place for doing that

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
the best place to get information is through information agency and you will need to either chose online agency or offline agency so I believe that the internet is the right place for doing that
There is an information agency offline and it's the best because we can see visibly it's legibiity. That's also their business to assist people.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes also the internet can also be your bet bet, you can gather more information not just from your locality alone but even all over the world. You learn from other business owner as well and in return your business begins to grow, you can also take your time out and give out little surveys so you know a little about what your customers need.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
you can inquire trough the search engine that is if it could be reached through the search engine if not, go to an office that could answer your question. You may ask your parents too.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Obviously, the best place to gain necessary information is Google . You can gain access to the relevant information that you need once you put your query on the search box.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.890
Aside making of research on where we can get the right information about how to best run our businesses, it is crucial to also include the customer reviews and feedback on what they have to say concerning the services that we render to them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
There are various sources of getting information. One is to join trade associations. Networking with people in the industry enables you to keep updated on the latest trends. Go to exhibitions to see if there are any new products launched in the market. To get customer feedback, you may try social listening and find out what customers think about your product/service.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
The best place to get the relevant information for the businesses is from the responses and feedback of the clients and customers that consume your business services for that matter.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
For me l think that, that depends on the type of the information you are seeking. For instance l have come to realize that the forum are the best places to seek for information too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
This time you can ask information from artificial intelligence. There are chat bots where you can gather data concerning an issue or issues that need clarification. You can also Google search.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, your customers can be the best source of information on what to do to improve your business. Since they are the ones you are selling to, they are the best people to inform you what you need to do. Moreover, you can learn trends and new things to try from them.

Back