The best type of investment in 2023 -High-yield savings

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
This type of investment is proven less risky. It is a short-term account; thus you can also easily save your emergency fund or money you want to access immediately. Though this is sighted as the best and safe investment in 2023, it was also a worrying one because of risk due to inflation rates being higher than the interest of your invested account. You need to choose banks, credit unions, and online lenders that offer high-yield savings accounts. Check it right in your place. Better ask your bank if they can offer you a high-yield savings account. You may call your bank to get an immediate response if you are interested to invest in a high-yield savings account. You will also know the minimum capital to open a high-yield savings account.

Just a reminder, this investment earns you a low-interest rate on your account balance. But there are bankers who can offer you higher interest rates. This investment is the best place to store your cash or emergency fund.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for your informative message about high-yield savings accounts. I appreciate the reminder that this type of investment is considered less risky and can be a good option for those looking for a short-term account to save their emergency funds or money they want to access immediately. It is important to note that while high-yield savings accounts are generally considered safe, there is still some risk due to inflation rates being higher than the interest earned on the account.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Thank you for your informative message about high-yield savings accounts. I appreciate the reminder that this type of investment is considered less risky and can be a good option for those looking for a short-term account to save their emergency funds or money they want to access immediately. It is important to note that while high-yield savings accounts are generally considered safe, there is still some risk due to inflation rates being higher than the interest earned on the account.
That is right, in every business big or small, there is always a risk, but this kind of saving is easy to access for we can withdraw our balance in case of emergency.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Trading is also good but this is about savings account investment. Not all like trading and not all know how to trade but money to put in a safe place like saving it is the most potential one that earns interest and no losses like trading.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Good that this type of investment is less risky and can be a good option for those looking for a short-term account to save their emergency funds for the future

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
@cherry123, very well said my friend, this type of investment is good because we can withdraw anytime in case of emergency. It is also less risky to save high-yield. It is a good investment to try. We may inquire in the bank.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
With savings you are guaranteed of your money back at your own wish and not necessarily the earnings of profits or interests. This is simply because some banks don't give any interests on savings.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yesh it is good to have investment that are good and one can withdraw anytime in case of emergency. I always like investment that's less risky too you can recoup your money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
it is a very good investment and I plan to invest in this for futurity's sake. We are facing no cure inflation, so we need to invest in something that brings us to a happy and contented life through our investment like this high-yield savings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This type of investment is proven less risky. It is a short-term account; thus you can also easily save your emergency fund or money you want to access immediately. Though this is sighted as the best and safe investment in 2023, it was also a worrying one because of risk due to inflation rates being higher than the interest of your invested account. You need to choose banks, credit unions, and online lenders that offer high-yield savings accounts. Check it right in your place. Better ask your bank if they can offer you a high-yield savings account. You may call your bank to get an immediate response if you are interested to invest in a high-yield savings account. You will also know the minimum capital to open a high-yield savings account.

Just a reminder, this investment earns you a low-interest rate on your account balance. But there are bankers who can offer you higher interest rates. This investment is the best place to store your cash or emergency fund.
I think this is a good form of investment and I will give it a try when I have the money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Yes, it is a great investment. It's a low risk and you can withdraw anytime in case of emergency. Try to inquire on you nearest bank about this investment if they have.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Every investment is risky but I think I can still go with any investment that has a lower risk
Yes, why can't you? As long as you like to start saving with a low-risk option, you can. It also yields a high return on your savings, plus can withdraw during emergency needs.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620

I agree that high yield savings accounts are a good option for short term savings and emergency funds. They offer higher interest rates than regular savings accounts and are easy to access but I think its important to look around for the best rates and fees as they can differ widely among different banks and online lenders.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best type of investment in 2023 is the investment in Forex and you can only do that if you have the understanding.
be careful guys, only do this kind of investment if only you understand it like @lens said, doing this kind of investment is not my cup of tea, so I will skip it for now but in the future, I do not know, maybe I will do it if I have the skills

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I agree that high yield savings accounts are a good option for short term savings and emergency funds. They offer higher interest rates than regular savings accounts and are easy to access but I think its important to look around for the best rates and fees as they can differ widely among different banks and online lenders.
That is right, we have to inquire every bank we visit how much interest they could offer to this kid of saving. I may ask DBP or BDO and UNion bank, the affiliated bank of PayPal because they are now on digital banking.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Digital banking here offer a very good rate of interest here, some bank somehow give us daily interest to grab our attention, but still, always be careful and make sure that the bank listed as one of the banks have a license from the government

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Our university is government-owned, so the employees have accounts only in a government. owned bank like the Development Bank of the Philippines. It's where to inquire about this saving program.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
There are lots of investments for you to go into this year. Forex trading still remains a very lucrative investment though with high risk involved. Investing in real estate is also another one.

Back