the business image or the level of profit, which is more important

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
These days we have so many business owners and entrepreneurs who are willing to do anything just to ensure they make profit. There have been cases of people selling fake goods, or even delivering empty packages to customers. It's most like most entrepreneurs today do not care about their image or even the image of their business.
Which do you think is more important, the image of the business or making profit?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.693
For me l would go for the business image.This is because the business image would portray the picture of the business and this determine the successfulness of the business for that matter.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
Profit does not come without building your image. That's because people do not buy products from unknown seller, they do not buy from unknown brand. Therefore Ficus should be in building image.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
Profit does not come without building your image. That's because people do not buy products from unknown seller, they do not buy from unknown brand. Therefore Ficus should be in building image.
Very true, you need to build your image to be able to make profit but at the same time, your focus should still be on the image of the business. Most business owners, once they have been able to make a name for themselves and they start making profit, they tend to forget about their image but would be focus on the profit alone.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.070
Building business image is more important. If your company has bad image and sell poor quality products, people will know sooner or later. Having a good image will enable your company to build trust with your customers and they will be willing to buy your products.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.065
If it is the first attempt then I think getting a name would be important as once confidence is established customers will blindly go for the products and profits will automatically increase

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.080
In my view both are important because if we don't focus on business image and move day and night for profit then soon we'll started moving back. And if we neglect profit and just remain busy in image building then again it will be difficult to survive.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
In my view both are important because if we don't focus on business image and move day and night for profit then soon we'll started moving back. And if we neglect profit and just remain busy in image building then again it will be difficult to survive.
Yes I agree with you on this. While we focus on building the business name, we should also focus on making profit. And the good thing about it is that when we start growing as a brand, profit starts coming in.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Both are important because when you have a good reputation for your business then you will profit a lot. That is the logic there. You cannot have a good image without a good output and that is the profit of your business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.440
In my view, the business image is more important than the profit. Why? The initial stage usually starts with setting up the image of the business. Then profit will come once the marketing strategies are finalized. This can be done once the business feasibility study is conducted.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
The two must go together. You can only profit a lot if your business has a good reputation. You will have good sales and all depends on the picture of your business inside and outside that let's people come.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.150
I don't think that there is anything that is more important than business reputation. Every sound business man places the business reputation higher than profits. That's why you would see businesses fight tooth and nail to defend and protect their business reputation.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.040
For me the image of the business doesn't matter at all. What really makes me thinking about the business is really the amount of profits that the business is capable of generating.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
The business image is it for me .The business image would portray the picture of the business which determine the success and profit level of the business

Back