The business of buying spoilt phones and gadgets.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
Some of these people buy spoilt gadgets from people at a very cheap price, then they try to fix the problem or replace somethings and sell it back to make money
Yes but in most cases it would even cost you more to fix it, especially does ones where their parts are hard to find or they are already going off the market. In most cases, some of them buy it and sell it off to does who repair phones as spare parts they can use

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't really say a business is bad because but it depends on who Handles it how experience he or she is buying a spoilt phone will be better for who can repair it himself and sell at higher price

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
This business is ongoing in my location. You just buy these gadgets cheao or buy it and repair it. you sell it off to those who repair phones as spare parts for money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
This business is ongoing in my location. You just buy these gadgets cheao or buy it and repair it. you sell it off to those who repair phones as spare parts for money.
Yes this is also common over here, me and my sister once went to sell our old phones before, though one thing I have noticed is that these phone repairers tend to always want to buy it at a very cheap price, even lower than what it's worth.

Back