The challenges of being a website owner

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As the owner of a website, you are responsible for making sure that the site is up and running at all times. This means that if there are any technical issues, you will need to be the one to fix them. Additionally, you will need to regularly update the content on your site to keep people coming back.

Another challenge of being a website owner is that you need to constantly promote your site. This means that you need to keep up with the latest SEO techniques and make sure that your site is being seen by as many people as possible. Additionally, you will need to monitor your site's analytics to see how people are finding and using your site.

Finally, you need to be prepared for the possibility that your website may be hacked. This means that you need to have a plan in place for how you will deal with the situation and how you will protect your site's data.

While being a website owner comes with a lot of challenges, it can also be a very rewarding experience. Seeing your site grow and knowing that you are responsible for its success can be a great feeling. If you are up for the challenge, then being a website owner can be a great experience.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
What is the possible way to avoid a website getting hacked? Is there a software that protects a website to get hacked. Having a website does a lot of things to do to let people coming back or not to come again.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
There are basically two challenges, one, getting traffic, and two converting your traffic to money. If you can figure out how to do these two things, you will overcome the challenges.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
What is the possible way to avoid a website getting hacked? Is there a software that protects a website to get hacked. Having a website does a lot of things to do to let people coming back or not to come again.
You have compulsory to use DDOS Attack Protection extension and IP Whitelisting.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
You have compulsory to use DDOS Attack Protection extension and IP Whitelisting.

Combining these two security measures provides an added layer of protection against potential cyber threats. The DDOS Attack Protection extension acts as a shield against large-scale attacks, mitigating the impact of DDoS attacks on the target network. And IP Whitelisting is particularly useful for restricting access to sensitive data or applications, ensuring that only trusted users can gain entry.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
Combining these two security measures provides an added layer of protection against potential cyber threats. The DDOS Attack Protection extension acts as a shield against large-scale attacks, mitigating the impact of DDoS attacks on the target network. And IP Whitelisting is particularly useful for restricting access to sensitive data or applications, ensuring that only trusted users can gain entry.
Exactly but the web provider provides the option you pay money and nothing else.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That's very informative, I'm going to do it once I create a website again. My previous website laid dormant, it wasn't maintained so no more function of the Google AdSense. I have to restore it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
I am websites owner I have more than 20 websites. I agree as I am facing too many challenges one of which is to keep update to my site because if I loose any update I will get a bad reply in comment, which give bad impact on others.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
One of the main challenges for the website owners is that the constantly server downtime that leads to the higher bounce rate for the websites and the fall for the ad revenues

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Exactly but the web provider provides the option you pay money and nothing else.

It is unfair for the web provider to charge extra money for basic protection that should already be included in their services. Cyber threats are constantly evolving, and it is important for web providers to prioritise the safety and security of their users without additional cost.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Owning a large number of websites, originally developed for seo is very risky since link sales have reduced drastically in the last few years, making it very difficult to pay renewal fees.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
You're right, the landscape of SEO and link sales has undergone significant changes in recent years. The reduced demand for link sales has made it increasingly challenging to generate enough revenue to cover the renewal fees of a large number of websites

Back