Complete Stranger
Aug 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Welcome to The Chat Society - a society built for general discussion

Forum link: https://thechatsociety.com/

This society is built solely on connecting others through valuable and engaging discussions. With a wide variety of topics to participate in, the conversations always stay intriguing. Come join us for some fun conversations, frequent giveaways/contests, pondering debates, open-ended writing prompts, and so much more!

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

This society is built solely on connecting others through valuable and engaging discussions. With a wide variety of topics to participate in, the conversations always stay intriguing. Come join us for some fun conversations, frequent giveaways/contests, pondering debates, open-ended writing prompts, and so much more!
To be honest, I have not heard about this forum before. I have just clicked on the forum link and checked its page. It is a very interesting forum indeed.

Eclipse

Complete Stranger
Aug 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest, I have not heard about this forum before. I have just clicked on the forum link and checked its page. It is a very interesting forum indeed.

We are a new community that launched just 7 days ago on August 1st, feel free to stop by and sign up! I was the former owner of Discussion HQ many years ago before I got busy and had to shutdown unfortunately. Now that I have the time, I wanted to create a community with a fresh start

Eclipse are you a webmaster there or owner?

I am the owner there, under the name rehaM

Feel free to stop by and join the community!

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for sharing your community forum with us! Feel free to upload your banner in your account signature so others will see it as you post around the community. :)

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
I admire all you people how you can get good idea for forum name. I need much time and usually it is not good. How did you get idea for chat society?

Eclipse

Complete Stranger
Aug 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for sharing your community forum with us! Feel free to upload your banner in your account signature so others will see it as you post around the community. :)

Thank you, I have it added :)

I admire all you people how you can get good idea for forum name. I need much time and usually it is not good. How did you get idea for chat society?

Thank you :) It's not at all easy, I have created forums throughout the last 10 years so I have some idea what to look for, but I usually go through many different names and ideas before landing on one. The Chat Society wasn't my first choice and it took me several days to actually come up with it

Eclipse

Complete Stranger
Aug 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you use keyword research and combine it with title?

I try to have it relate to my niche, in this case general discussion. I list out my options and use keywords such as "discussion," "chat," "talk," etc.

There are many names to choose from that haven't been used before, just takes time and thinking of keywords that go well together :)
Post automatically merged:

Several new updates have gone live over at The Chat Society!

Check them out here: https://thechatsociety.com/threads/417

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345

I'd love to learn more, meet friends and share opportunity here. It's my pleasure
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad to be here too. What are we talking about today?

Last edited:

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am just coming across the above platform for the first time. But I want to commend you for creating something like this and making it known to members here. I will check it out to see the work you have done there. I wish you all the best.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025

Let me check it. How does the site pay?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.608
D
We are a new community that launched just 7 days ago on August 1st, feel free to stop by and sign up! I was the former owner of Discussion HQ many years ago before I got busy and had to shutdown unfortunately. Now that I have the time, I wanted to create a community with a fresh start

I am the owner there, under the name rehaM

Feel free to stop by and join the community!
Is it a free forum or a paid to post one.
If at all is a paid to post forum what is your pay rates? and the payment methods

Back