The danger of quiting your job

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I quit my job because I've found a better opportunity. It is essential one has a back up plan or enough emergency fund before quitting a job. It is not easy to find a stable job nowadays.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quit my job because I've found a better opportunity. It is essential one has a back up plan or enough emergency fund before quitting a job. It is not easy to find a stable job nowadays.
It is better as you have found another one before quitting your former job. This is what I meant that before quitting your job, ensure the one you are applying for is secured and guaranteed. Always you have finalize all the discussions regarding terms of service and payment. If it suit you, then you can tender your resignation.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you quit your job, there's always the possibility of you going broke and desperate. Before you quit your job, it is important to have financial plans ahead so as not to fall broke

This is the reason why you must make sure that you have an alternative before you quit your job otherwise we are going to be frustrated and depressed along the way.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Probably looking for other jobs and starting all over. You might not be successful as you were in your previous company. One should check out the pros and cons before deciding to quit
The best cause of action would be to first secure a job before you think about quiting your current one, cause like you said, there is every possiblity that you might not even be successful in this new adventure.

Back