The different incentives a business can adopt for high volume sales

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I agree with you, my friend. It is one way to attract people the same way as an ad on sales, many like to flock to buy how much more for promos like 70% discount on all items,wheww.
And then eventually the business owner can inject bundle promos that is not really cheap. People are lured if they see the quantity of items they are getting out of the bundlem

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
@AmazingJob , yes, you are correct. That is what people want promos and freebies. That is why when there is an announcement of big sales, people flock to the mall even during the new normal.
I am not fond of sales but I only go buy pants on Baleno if it is sale. That's it. I hope they will be on sale again, the only sale I need for now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yeah, freebies pull customers the most.
Freebies made me patronize a lot of people. It works
Post automatically merged:

And then eventually the business owner can inject bundle promos that is not really cheap. People are lured if they see the quantity of items they are getting out of the bundlem
That's very true. It lure people to keep buying more

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
There are many incentives that a business can use to boost its volume of sales. One of this can be provision of after sales service like transportation services for the Goods purchased by the customers.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only decent incentive you can add in order to get more sales is to introduce discount on the price of your commodity. Customers don't play with discounts.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Rendering excellent customer service, especially after sales services will help you retain old customers and make new ones. You can also create fun activities for customers to participate in.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many different incentives a business can adopt for high volume sales, such as offering discounts, loyalty programs, referral programs, and free gifts.

Discounts are a great way to incentivize customers to purchase more. This could include offering discounts on larger orders, or a discount for returning customers.

Loyalty programs reward customers for repeat purchases. This could include offering store credit, member-only discounts, exclusive access to new products, or points for each purchase that can be redeemed for rewards.

Referral programs can also be used to generate more sales. This could include offering customers a discount if they refer a friend, or offering a commission for each referred sale.

Finally, businesses can offer free gifts for high volume sales. This could include offering a complimentary product, a free upgrade, or a sample of a new product.

Each of these incentives can be used to help increase sales and incentivize customers to purchase more.

Back