The easiest business to start

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
If you are still in doubt about the business you want to create, here are business ideas that are easy to start. These business ideas, do not require you a big capital. This time, we are not connected with two or three jobs, we feel contented when having a business that gives profit daily. These are the following business ideas good to start: 1. Yard work 2. Software training 3. Homemade soap making 4. Errand service 5. Social media management 6. Freelance services 7. Selling on eBay and 8. Pet sitting. Which do you think fits you? I may like pet sitting. I have to do research on how to do the pet sitting. It is interesting for me being a lover of animals.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Among all that you mentioned here I think that the soap making business is the best business which anyone can start easily it's not capital intensive and you can get a loan to do just that

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That is also my choice of homemade soap-making business. It is popular these days and people need soap, especially housewives and teenagers. We just need to attend a training to acquire skills.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
The easiest online business, one can start as to visit rice wholesale market, purchase raw rice from there. Stock at home, give it's ad in social media, people will contact. Set a delivery place call them and supply.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
There are businesses we may like to start depending on your budget or capital. If your capital isn't sufficient it's better not to do business. Wait for the right time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Nice list, truth be told, there are so many business out there that does does not require much effort to start but most people tend to either look down on them or are just too lazy to to do them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I think they are too lazy to try which is why many suffer poverty because they do not want to labor and sacrifice. They like easy life and for them come what may.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
i like freelance services as you might not need to have high funding to do
You can just do your freelancing online. just register on a site then start offering your services to make money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
There are game apps that pay a player but it takes forever to cash out. Anyway there are many jobs online like article writer, forum posting or a virtual assistant.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the write up but it be more beneficial if you can add the duration to learn each before getting income and the amount of what to spend to have those skill

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually no business is hard to set up once you have the skills attached to run the business successful and the capital to set up the business is also very important

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Thanks for the write up but it be more beneficial if you can add the duration to learn each before getting income and the amount of what to spend to have those skill
The duration usually depends on certain factors like how fast you can learn on your own and where you are learning from. There are some places that might give you a course for 3 months and some places might be 6 or more.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I like the soap-making business. All we need to do is inquire about the ingredients of a soap processing or invite someone who knows this soap processing. We can also attend trainings to learn and take advantage of the resources that may be introduced.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think most businesses are easy to start if you have resources for the business, however, running the business or let';s say managing the business properly and generating profits is most difficult

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I think most businesses are easy to start if you have resources for the business, however, running the business or let';s say managing the business properly and generating profits is most difficult
That's so true managing the business is so difficult to to. There's no room to rest while the profit is still low. The owner must find resources and tactics to improve the business sales and productions.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The duration usually depends on certain factors like how fast you can learn on your own and where you are learning from. There are some places that might give you a course for 3 months and some places might be 6 or more.
Yes it just depends on you and how fast you can learn effective this will also influence how fast you can start your own business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
That's so true managing the business is so difficult to to. There's no room to rest while the profit is still low. The owner must find resources and tactics to improve the business sales and productions.
Yes like my business currently, it's not generating enough sales like it should, every day I am constantly finding ways to how to increase advertising to reach out to more persons, no time to rest.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Yes like my business currently, it's not generating enough sales like it should, every day I am constantly finding ways to how to increase advertising to reach out to more persons, no time to rest.
You send flyers to places where many people like markets, bus terminals, and fast food centers. They may like to drop by your office and see the products. Never give up on your dreams.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
You send flyers to places where many people like markets, bus terminals, and fast food centers. They may like to drop by your office and see the products. Never give up on your dreams.
Thanks for the advice, yes I won't give up on my dreams, no matter how long it takes. Right now I am trying to get more funds to I can invest in advertising, I should be able to start fully advertising latest before we get to the other half of the year.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Thanks for the advice, yes I won't give up on my dreams, no matter how long it takes. Right now I am trying to get more funds to I can invest in advertising, I should be able to start fully advertising latest before we get to the other half of the year.
That's a good attitude not to give up on your dreams. How could we achieve something if we won't strive. Let's not follow the lead of our coward shadow. We must be strong and hopeful.

Back