The easiest business to start

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I don't think there is any easiest business to start. If it is not tough in terms of financing, it would be tough in terms of generating capital.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
It depends on your skills and interests, but a service-based business like tutoring or freelance writing can be straightforward to start with minimal investment.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.233
In my country, the easiest business to start is the business of selling sachet water. It is a very lucrative and easy to start business that can be accomplished with less than a dollar.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
If you are still in doubt about the business you want to create, here are business ideas that are easy to start. These business ideas, do not require you a big capital. This time, we are not connected with two or three jobs, we feel contented when having a business that gives profit daily. These are the following business ideas good to start: 1. Yard work 2. Software training 3. Homemade soap making 4. Errand service 5. Social media management 6. Freelance services 7. Selling on eBay and 8. Pet sitting. Which do you think fits you? I may like pet sitting. I have to do research on how to do the pet sitting. It is interesting for me being a lover of animals.
In my city, many couples, both the husband and wife have a full-time job. If they do not have a maid, they usually eat outside or just cook simple dishes. I think homemade soup is a good business. Chinese loves soups.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
In my city, many couples, both the husband and wife have a full-time job. If they do not have a maid, they usually eat outside or just cook simple dishes. I think homemade soup is a good business. Chinese loves soups.
That will be the picture at home if both work. The wife must also find the initiative to cook in advance and reheat once she reaches home.

Back