The first PTP that paid you

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been earning with paid to post forum since 2018 now and the fist that I joined was both forumcoin and beermoneyforum. I saw the two on Google search and joined them. But after I joined, I left forumcoin because of the interface and has small pay with limit. So ever since then I have been active on beermoneyforum only after some months that I was to be serious with posting, I got banned. But I got paid many times before I was banned. So beermoneyforum is the first PTP that paid me.
What about you?
W

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
So far, I've only worked with Forumcoin and RIF. I joined RIF last December and Forumcoin a bit later. I don't really like the interface of Forumcoin and their requirement of buying a link when a member redeems rewards. I enjoy working with RIF, I already received several payments. They are the first PTP site which paid me.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.830
I received payment from my forum posting jobs through The Forum Wheel. I am active on the platform since 2015. I was also active on Postloop but the site closed down

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have been earning with paid to post forum since 2018 now and the fist that I joined was both forumcoin and beermoneyforum. I saw the two on Google search and joined them. But after I joined, I left forumcoin because of the interface and has small pay with limit. So ever since then I have been active on beermoneyforum only after some months that I was to be serious with posting, I got banned. But I got paid many times before I was banned. So beermoneyforum is the first PTP that paid me.
What about you?
W
The first paid-to-post forum that paid me is Trendri. I was so happy when I received my payment. :)

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Beermoneyforum is the first that paid me. Am still in the forum but i don't frequent the site now due to my offline and RIF engagement. I find RIF more adaptable, flexible and easy to earn money. RIF is my nee love. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Beermoneyforum is the first that paid me. Am still in the forum but i don't frequent the site now due to my offline and RIF engagement. I find RIF more adaptable, flexible and easy to earn money. RIF is my nee love. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree with you R.I.F. is the best site for me. I combine my offline job with this wonderful forum.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
What about you?
W
For me RIF was the first PTP to pay me, the secondary is Mylot. It was very enjoyable because it was the first time I felt working online and making dollars,.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you R.I.F. is the best site for me. I combine my offline job with this wonderful forum.
Likewise me. Rif has taken all the other forum away from me and whenever I want to post on paid to post forum, the only forum that I come to is rif and this is because it is easy to post here with less rules and kind admins

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Likewise me. Rif has taken all the other forum away from me and whenever I want to post on paid to post forum, the only forum that I come to is rif and this is because it is easy to post here with less rules and kind admins
I am glad to hear it. I myself am also like that in fact, I prioritize RIF over other forums that I follow. Because I'm more comfortable here, full-featured, and easy to understand for beginners like me.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's right. No other paid-to-post forum compares to R.I.F. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.740
I am not sure but it was definitely Beermoneyforum or Forumcoin. I know it was Paypal. Later I got payout from few more similar sites like Mylot, Virily, Admin - Retail (which turned scam later).

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.583
Mylot was the first paid PTP forum website. However, I'm not sure if Mylot is a PTP forum website. I've been a member for many years, but I've been inactive for a few months because my discussions don't get many responses.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.008
First PTP site from which I got paid was mylot 13 years ago and I still get payments from this site. Though it is a slow site but a legit one.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.203
I first joined forumcoin as my first paid to post forum site ever. I therefore got paid by it for the very first time. I then learnt about the other paid to post forum sites like the bizdustry and continued like that till now I am working in a couple number of them

Back