The future of Central Bank digital currencies?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
Central Bank digital currency is gaining momentum because the government and the Central Bank are trying to explore the potential that is in digital currencies but this time, it is a digital currency that is backed by the Central Bank. The concept is to tap into the digital landscape and to offer increase efficiency, transparency and financial inclusion to the citizens of the country .

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
Central Bank digital currency is gaining momentum because the government and the Central Bank are trying to explore the potential that is in digital currencies but this time, it is a digital currency that is backed by the Central Bank. The concept is to tap into the digital landscape and to offer increase efficiency, transparency and financial inclusion to the citizens of the country .
Does it mean that the central bank backs for the digital currency, that means the cryptocurrency. Does the world now deciding to intergerate the bitcoin to be the universal world currency

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Oh, I have not seen any recent news about this, so I felt this project had gone under the rug. There was a time UBA bank app included it to their services but people rarely talk about it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The future of Central Bank digital currency is very bright in the sense that the Central Bank digital currency is projects that is as transcending the traditional banking system into the digital world.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
On the face of growing demand of decentralized cryptos, I do not think CBDC has a great hope. Government is just trying to fish in the muddy water. CBDC are just like centralized money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
There are several countries that have implemented CBDC, but people in my country are not interested in CBDC, initially the Central Bank digital currencies were created to stem the arrival of crypto.

Back