Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.230
How do you earn from the site
Hahaha, I'm not a moderator there. If you dedicate more time and be consistent, you'll earn that amount everyday.
Post automatically merged:

I will share it to you next days if it pays people. So far I have $25 on my wallet there How nice if it pays people. Already shared it to Facebook.
You can share the platform with others so if in any case turns out to be a scam site we get scammed together

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I don't know any site which pays high. I think only google adsense is the best way to get paid. I was on Noise.cash which was good and earned well initially when I joined but after then the rate of bitcoin cash reduced and everything changed. I stopped using it and now when I post there I don't earn anything as people have forgotten me there. It's hard for me to get the things changed. It will take time .

I don't know any site which pays high. I think only google adsense is the best way to get paid. I was on Noise.cash which was good and earned well initially when I joined but after then the rate of bitcoin cash reduced and everything changed. I stopped using it and now when I post there I don't earn anything as people have forgotten me there. It's hard for me to get the things changed. It will take time .
I was on Noise cash as well. I earned around $6 when I joined until the rate of BCH decreased. I did not post for 1 month already. I hope the noise app will get the hype again.

Back