The impact of social media influencers on business marketing

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With their large online following and influential presence, they hold the power to sway consumer behavior and shape brand perception. By partnering with influencers, businesses can tap into their engaged audiences, gaining exposure and credibility. Influencer collaborations allow brands to reach niche markets, fostering authenticity and trust. Moreover, influencers provide valuable user-generated content, creating a sense of community and encouraging user participation.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
I don't really see the use of social influencers on products patronage from my personal point of view. I personally won't buy any product because it was advertised by an influencer.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.050
I think it is obvious that they can influence their followers to buy things from them. I had seen some celebrities who do sell or influence them to do things for them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, a lot of companies use influencers to promote their products. Since influencers have a lot of followers, their recommendations do help to affect the purchasing decision of followers to a certain extent.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
I don't really see the use of social influencers on products patronage from my personal point of view. I personally won't buy any product because it was advertised by an influencer.
Same here but not everyone thinks like this. I remember some time back there was a sort of HYIP platform that davido advertise. A lot of people joined and when it crashed they where calling out Davido that it was his fault that he scammed them. Davido had to come out and explained that he was not part of the company, he was only paid to advertise it for them, just as most companies higher celebrities to be ambassador for them. Majority of them joined simply cause of davido.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
Same here but not everyone thinks like this. I remember some time back there was a sort of HYIP platform that davido advertise. A lot of people joined and when it crashed they where calling out Davido that it was his fault that he scammed them. Davido had to come out and explained that he was not part of the company, he was only paid to advertise it for them, just as most companies higher celebrities to be ambassador for them. Majority of them joined simply cause of davido.
That was very careless if Davido. You can't endorse a product you can't vouch for else you drag your own reputation in the mud. He should have remembered that he himself is also a brand.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think this is because you hardly get influenced by anything that is sold on social media or any product that a social media influencer sales online but a lot of people have been influenced by that

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$1.073
Influencer marketing has become so increasingly populaly known strategy that works for most businesses. However they have the capacity to convince and make more potential customers to buy the products or services.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Of course social media influencers will be very influential in promotions and can increase sales because social media influencers will have thousands of followers so they trust their influencers more.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Influencer marketing has become so increasingly populaly known strategy that works for most businesses. However they have the capacity to convince and make more potential customers to buy the products or services.
It is becoming very popular and this is why you find it very hard to see any company that does not employ a social media influencer for their business because their work is effective

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Social media has proved to be a game changer in many cases, however, its profitability depends on how you use it in the first place. You have to apply the best strategy to see results.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Social media has proved to be a game changer in many cases, however, its profitability depends on how you use it in the first place. You have to apply the best strategy to see results.
This is why people now believe that you can do any type of business as long as you can promote it on social media very well because it has helped a lot of people who do not even have shops or space for their products

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
With their large online following and influential presence, they hold the power to sway consumer behavior and shape brand perception. By partnering with influencers, businesses can tap into their engaged audiences, gaining exposure and credibility. Influencer collaborations allow brands to reach niche markets, fostering authenticity and trust. Moreover, influencers provide valuable user-generated content, creating a sense of community and encouraging user participation.
Influential persons are very important to business promotion. They have the crowd to push businesses to have more sales.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
social influencers bring positive effects on products patronage from my personal observations I know that some people would buy any product because it was advertised by an influencer so it is positive

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Social media influencers or content creators as some are called are good marketing tools for advertising products.
I feel like there's this major aspect of trust that needs to be emphasized in businesses

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Social media influencers or content creators as some are called are good marketing tools for advertising products.
I feel like there's this major aspect of trust that needs to be emphasized in businesses

What amazes me is how much these celebrities get for carrying out advertisements for companies with their products. I feel that sometimes they get paid too much for the promotional services that they do for companies.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The impact of social media influencers on business marketing is that they can increase our sales, if we use their endorse services. But the costs are very high so only big and well-established businesses can do it, while small businesses can't afford to pay for their endorsement services.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Exactly, the main thing here is how you use it. There are lots of persons or entrepreneurs and business owners who are not getting any results from the use of social media, simply because they are not doing the right thing.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently social media place is perfect place for advertisement and a lots of investors and business owners advertise their brands and their products on social medias they also use social media influencers to advertise their brands.

ekta

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Social media influencers affect business marketing by leveraging their large following to promote products or services. They build trust with their audience, increase brand visibility, and drive sales through authentic endorsements and engaging content.

Back