The implications of passive income

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Passive income does not have applications instead it has advantages. The major advantage is that you can make money while you are asleep. You also do not need to stress yourself to make money.
It is true that passive income has a huge advantages that could be tapped into.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think it depends on the kind of passive income you create for yourself. If you're able to create passive income online you do not need to pay taxes. You can only do that if you have some properties offline.
You are right but all of them have their risk but it is good to know how to manage the risk before you decide to engage in it because it is not easy to opt out after you have spent so much money on it

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
In my country the taxation based on the passive sources of income is relatively very lower than that collected on the active sources of income this is because the people working on that sector are still energetic and very promising.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
In my country the taxation based on the passive sources of income is relatively very lower than that collected on the active sources of income this is because the people working on that sector are still energetic and very promising.
That is another valid point and when people like me think about tax, I may not feel like doing anything because of those charges. We are paying too much tax here already

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
I think when you start a blog site with any catchy niche you can as well make a reasonable passive income. Affiliate marketing is a very genuine profitable business to start up. Their advantages are more than the disadvantages.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think when you start a blog site with any catchy niche you can as well make a reasonable passive income. Affiliate marketing is a very genuine profitable business to start up. Their advantages are more than the disadvantages.
This is why it us always advised that people should choose the entertainment niche. A lot of people love to visit entertainment blogs even more than how they visit others.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
Yo
This is why it us always advised that people should choose the entertainment niche. A lot of people love to visit entertainment blogs even more than how they visit others.
You are very true in that my friend. I hope the blogs based in the entertainment industry receive alot of traffic more than the other types in a matter of fact.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yo

You are very true in that my friend. I hope the blogs based in the entertainment industry receive alot of traffic more than the other types in a matter of fact.
I guess this is because a lot of people love to read things that I need to entertain them even before they choose to read about what is happening in their country

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right but all of them have their risk but it is good to know how to manage the risk before you decide to engage in it because it is not easy to opt out after you have spent so much money on it
Well, effective risk management in everything you do is very important and necessary. Almost every type of business is risky and you must learn how to manage it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Well, effective risk management in everything you do is very important and necessary. Almost every type of business is risky and you must learn how to manage it.
This is why it is advisable to learn about risk management when you want to start a business. When you know the kind of risk that you can face in a business, you will know how to manage them

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Understanding taxation is very important for an investor. It is one of the things you need to study if you want to be financially literate. With this knowledge, you won't be paying unnecessary taxes or getting into trouble for evading tax.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why it is advisable to learn about risk management when you want to start a business. When you know the kind of risk that you can face in a business, you will know how to manage them
Yeah, in almost every business venture problem always arises. so learning about risk management is important and necessary if you want to maximize profit on the long run.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
One implication of a passive income is financial security. If you have a good passive income, you can sustain your family's financial needs and wants. It is so crucial without a passive income, especially in this trying time.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
One implication of a passive income is financial security. If you have a good passive income, you can sustain your family's financial needs and wants. It is so crucial without a passive income, especially in this trying time.
If you have access to a reliable passive income then it's an avenue to generate financial freedom as well.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are the reasons why some people do not go all in to rental services because of the tax it will incure on them and again it is not a bad thing to pay up the tax as it would be for the good of the nation if not for the fact that we have some dubious leaders that sits on those tasks making it lot as if paying of task is a waste.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
What was the passive income that you engage in? share the link so that I can also take advantage of the same.
My milk tea selling business and the buying of private lots by square meters are sources of my passive income. I will expand my milk tea next year. I gained in thousands buying and selling of the lots I bought two already.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
You can build passive income by working additional hours, you do not have to work for many hours to generate passive income. However, you need skills and knowledge on different things to build a passive income.

Back