The importance of customer service to the success of your business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
In business, you need to be service oriented . The only thing that makes you profit is the way you deal with your customers. There must be a direct connection between you the business owner and customers. This way retains the customers and extracts more value from them. If possible, be a topnotch customer service provider so that the customers can feel your sincere services to them. That is also one way customers gain trust in business.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This post reminds me of a bank in my country that managed to garner a significant market share in a short period, thus dislodging many established competitors, simply by adopting a policy of listening to, understanding, respecting, and connecting with customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
This post reminds me of a bank in my country that managed to garner a significant market share in a short period, thus dislodging many established competitors, simply by adopting a policy of listening to, understanding, respecting, and connecting with customers.
Those were very good tactics of the bank management to top the customers or clients. Bank clients are the direct sources of the banks' good reputation and services. Clients will be happy if heard or listened by the bank managment. .

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In business, you need to be service oriented . The only thing that makes you profit is the way you deal with your customers. There must be a direct connection between you the business owner and customers. This way retains the customers and extracts more value from them. If possible, be a topnotch customer service provider so that the customers can feel your sincere services to them. That is also one way customers gain trust in business.

If your business have poor customer service, it is always going to affect how your potential customers and old ones are going to be patronising the business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Customer service can be really important and many big businesses understand this. This is why they tend to create separate departments for customers. This can be a great way to offer services to customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
If your business have poor customer service, it is always going to affect how your potential customers and old ones are going to be patronising the business.
The customers most likely never come back a bad sign that your business has poor services customers disliked. They will also spread the bad services to the people in their community thus prompting the people to boycott the business with poor customer service.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Customer service plays an extremely important role in every business. There are so many places i know for a fact I won't be going back to again simply due to how they treat their customers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business need to avoid poor customer service, because with any poor service it always affect how customers views the business. So it is better to employ knowledgeable employees to cater well for customers

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.343
A business that has a good product with poor customer care would surely lose customers. Customer support and service is a complementary strategy to quality products that drive sales in an organization.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good and effective customer care is needed in all businesses. poor customer care would make a business lose its customers. So yes business always employ good customer support and service

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Customer service helps a business or company to learn about customers feelings on the products and services of the business or company and this creates a better Bond between the business or company and its customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Good and effective customer care is needed in all businesses. poor customer care would make a business lose its customers. So yes business always employ good customer support and service
Agree with this, customers need attention because they might not come back. They bring money, they are assets to your business and one false move means goodbye business. Good services must be genuine and topnotch.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes Good business services must be genuine and topnotch to lure customers. We all need attention and to be attended to on time. I personally go to only places that I'm treated right to buy

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Yes Good business services must be genuine and topnotch to lure customers. We all need attention and to be attended to on time. I personally go to only places that I'm treated right to buy
We also feel the same once enter a mall and choose a certain area like clothing and if we are not entertained despite our queries, the next move is to leave the business site. I did not many times. I left the business site f sense they are not having good services.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Business need to avoid poor customer service, because with any poor service it always affect how customers views the business. So it is better to employ knowledgeable employees to cater well for customers
Your business is all about your customers. You need to treat them good in order to maintain their loyalty.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Your business is all about your customers. You need to treat them good in order to maintain their loyalty.
You are right, without your customers, your business would be no where. You need your customers to grow, so how we treat them matters a lot, if they would stay or return.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Customer service when done efficently leads to customer satisfaction which can trigger more sales for a business. It also enhances brand reputation as the business would have a positive reputation.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Customer service if well implemented by the business owner to the entire business force could give greater impact to sales production. The customers will be happy and satisfied and would gladly spread the good services to the community.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Customer service is the image making mechanism of your business as far as customers are concerned. They relate with your business as far as the effectiveness of your customer service and that can be a good determinant of the success or failure of your business.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A costumer representative play a vital role in a business. They work with clients who have complaints and how to resolve it. They provide assistance and answer questions about the products and services.

Back