The importance of having a long-term investment plan

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A long-term investment plan is essential if you want to reach your financial goals. You can withstand market volatility and reduce the dangers brought on by short-term fluctuations by implementing a long-term investment strategy. Also, it gives you the structure and discipline required to accumulate wealth over time.
Compound interest, which is the mechanism by which your investment earnings generate extra returns over time, can be benefited from by making long-term investments. This implies that the returns on your investments may increase exponentially over time, enabling you to amass enormous amounts of money.
Moreover, having a long-term investment plan allows you to stay focused on your goals and avoid making rash decisions based on market fluctuations. By maintaining a long-term perspective, you can make informed investment decisions based on your financial objectives and risk tolerance.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yes, one can go for long term investment as you would be having compound interest, which is the mechanism by which your investment earnings generate extra returns over time and to is one will be stable

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
The long term investments is indeed very profitable as there are more privileges with the investments that they are engaged with. One assurance is that long term would require one to have the capacity to hold your money on the portfolio for long.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Even though some people have managed to make quick money through short term investment, you need to invest for a long term to mitigate investment risk as well as grow your assets

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
While having a plan may help, people should also be aware that some of the largest tech and internet companies are openly involved in financial fraud on small online business owners, trying to rob all their savings.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I have a long-term investment plan. I chose it because of the interest . I also have a short-term plan. I like both, they are important. For a long-term plan, there is something to wait and for the short-term plan, there is something to use in case I need money urgently to add to my savings for a business that may require a huge capital that could help me invest more.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have a long-term investment plan. I chose it because of the interest . I also have a short-term plan. I like both, they are important. For a long-term plan, there is something to wait and for the short-term plan, there is something to use in case I need money urgently to add to my savings for a business that may require a huge capital that could help me invest more.
its the interest that come first for me I see long-term investment as opportunity to create financial breakthrough it's going to aid you when you had financial issues it's a way to erect financial future

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
its the interest that come first for me I see long-term investment as opportunity to create financial breakthrough it's going to aid you when you had financial issues it's a way to erect financial future
It is good to have a long-term investment because the money will be there and cannot be withdrawn unless quit. It yields high interest and may aid us to financial freedom.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
long term investment is very good it's going to ensure that you don't touches your money anytime you had money issue it's very sustainable so I don't like doing short term investment I see it as waste of time but long term investment pays better

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to have a long-term investment because the money will be there and cannot be withdrawn unless quit. It yields high interest and may aid us to financial freedom.

I think that along-term investment plan could be useful in case if you want to secure your investments and make sure that you have enough money so that you can combat the bad effects of inflation. Inflation will continue to increase and the only way to deal with it is to make sure that you invest money in the right manner.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
That's great. It's also logical to try a long term investment to see is to believe. We'll know how it works. I will know how much profit I will have on my long term investment mutual funds.

Back