The kind of person you would trust with your money?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
While investing, do you simply invest on any good opportunity you come across or do you take your time to find out if the people handling the investment are trustworthy enough. Personally i feel it would be better to make sure you investigate not only on what you are investing in but also on the people handling the investment itself.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Online investment is marred with scams and a whole lot of criminality, therefore it is important that we should investigate before investing our fund. Though it is quite difficult to get 100 percent positive reviews about any investment site but it is important we research about investment opportunities.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
If someone approach me to invest in his/her business, I would for sure read the business proposal. But most important of all, I would do a thorough check on the background of the owner such as his/her educational qualifications, work experience, and reference letters from the people I trust.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I like what @Springtime has said, the key is the business proposal which should be as explicit as possible, anybody who does not share the risk part of the business is a liar because there are not showing you the potential area where loss may arise from. Also, too much profit means a high probability of crushing. That is why gambling is highly risky because it has a high potential of making you an overnight success but also may make you lose too much in a flush.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
When it comes to money, it is very difficult to trust anyone but personally I would Trust my family with my money because I know very well that they have the mind of gold.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I can entrust my money with my children because i trust them and I've trained them in such a way that they cannot do things that are unethical or illegal because they are trained that way.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.485
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just give people the benefits of the doubt when it comes to money it doesn't mean that I'm trusting the period. I don't know why a lot of people lack integrity when it comes to money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I have not entrusted my money to anyone else. My saving is in the bank and my profit from my milk tea business is deposited in the bank daily. If it happens, I will entrust my money to no one else, but my elder sister.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have not entrusted my money to anyone else. My saving is in the bank and my profit from my milk tea business is deposited in the bank daily. If it happens, I will entrust my money to no one else, but my elder sister.
When it comes to entrusting money in the hands of anyone, you need to be very sceptical and be careful because people are very difficult to trust most especially strangers that you not know from Adam . It is normal to be sceptical of such events.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have seen people who fall victim of trusting a total stranger with their money and investment and at the end of the day, they lost everything most especially when it has to do with online activities, you don't need to trust easily.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are absolutely correct. When it comes to investing, it's important to conduct due diligence not only on the investment opportunity itself, but also on the people or company handling the investment. This is particularly important because the people handling the investment can have a significant impact on its success.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.390
That's why it's being said by the financial advisors that before you make any investment you should make your due diligence and make sure that you invest what you can afford to loose.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can trust my parents and spouse to keep my money safe. However, when it comes to investment and managing investment or even money, I don't trust anyone, not even my parents and spouse.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.145
For this concern, I need to do a background check of a company that offers investment per se. It is better to be vigilant than feel sorry at the end.

Back