The most boring way to earn?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
What is the most boring way to earn for me as for myself it's solving chapcha I quit a long time ago but it was indeed very boring and exhausting as well :(

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are numerous boring ways to earn,lol, though I'm yet to get registered on any captcha solving sites, but I think when one doesn't enjoy what he it she does, that could be a sign of earning in a boring way or when the job is too strenuous.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
There are numerous boring ways to earn,lol, though I'm yet to get registered on any captcha solving sites, but I think when one doesn't enjoy what he it she does, that could be a sign of earning in a boring way or when the job is too strenuous.
well true for me I like posting but it's boring at time and I really do like posting but at time it's still boring and also takes a lot of time to earn it takes truly a lot of your time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.720
I think the most boring way to earn is through faucets and also captcha solving website because it's more like a punishment to earn from these websites and earnings are also low

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
I think the most boring way to earn is through faucets and also captcha solving website because it's more like a punishment to earn from these websites and earnings are also low
indeed I do not undertand why peaple even earn it is like working for free it takes so much time to earn and your brains is going to melt soon if you keep working for long and earn like 10 cents

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.190
Raw Dex
$0.005
If I find any task boring such as captcha solving, I won't be interested working on it. Right now, other than translation which is my main source of income, I do online surveys and post on RIF and SpeakChat Forum. I enjoy posting on forums. For surveys, if I find the survey too long and tedious, I quit.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though I love doing surveys because it's faster to earn it can also be.boring. Some surveys make repetitive and followup questions and where you need to answer the same question for all the products.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.720
There are many boring ways and there are times when you even feel that pay to post is also boring as you need to post long comments and earn little amount

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
there are boring ways to earn and most of the time the pay is not even worth the time you spend earning like clicking ads and things like that lol

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.720
There are times when I feel even pay to post is boring as it takes time to reach the payment threshold and now our payments are also delayed so its hard

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.000
Microjob is one of the most boring ways to earn. Well, you will always find work on micro job sites but the nature of work is similar and you will feel bored.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I actually feel that so many jobs are very boring but we have no choice than to make them look interesting to us so that we will have more interest in it

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
there are a lot of boring ways to earn for sure in my opinion capcha solving really tested my patience it was so slow and it took forever to earn anything good

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Solving captcha is not my taste. The site is only using the people for their own benefit. It might be run by a second party and here comes you the 3rd party recipient of a very small pay. The original pay is dissolved by the 2nd party. Better ignore that site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
Solving captcha is not my taste. The site is only using the people for their own benefit. It might be run by a second party and here comes you the 3rd party recipient of a very small pay. The original pay is dissolved by the 2nd party. Better ignore that site.
indeed the pay is small and a lot of them do not pay in paypal and the fees are high I do not like it is boring and bad for your eyes since you need to stare at the computer screen for so long

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
there are a lot of boring ways to earn for sure in my opinion capcha solving really tested my patience it was so slow and it took forever to earn anything good
That one is actually very boring to me and another funny thing is that it may seem boring to us and seem interesting to other people because what we love is different from what other people love

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
That one is actually very boring to me and another funny thing is that it may seem boring to us and seem interesting to other people because what we love is different from what other people love
a lot of peaple prefer diffriend things and that is okey however it is hard to imagine that somebody would live to solve them I think it just a waste of time unless you like it

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I myself love to post on forums so being able to do that to earn a little extra is ideal for me. When it comes to the most boring way to earn a little extra, I would have to say that it is micro jobs. I can do them but I find they don't keep me interested for long and for how much you earn for completing each one, I would be better off posting on more forums to earn more instead.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.700
I myself love to post on forums so being able to do that to earn a little extra is ideal for me. When it comes to the most boring way to earn a little extra, I would have to say that it is micro jobs. I can do them but I find they don't keep me interested for long and for how much you earn for completing each one, I would be better off posting on more forums to earn more instead.
oh I'm glad that you enjoy posting on forums as for myslef I think that there are a lot of boring ways to earn so it is important to choose what we enjoy the best and earn like that

Back